Now Available: Spring Event!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, May 1, 2018.

1. Shattered_Past Well-Known Player

Bunny and a bat this year.
  2. Batman Beyond Well-Known Player

Kinda wish the Death Blossom Seed Trinket would've been added to the vendor by now. I know it's similar to the Blossoming Spore Trinket yet never seems to drop for me and is the only seasonal trinket my main is missing and has been playing this event every year lol. Besides that, always having a skip option to Swap Thing would be nice for when running alts. he always seems like the slowest talking character in the game.
  3. DC Urban Committed Player

Good job on the tree style. I for one am the main detractor of the style choices. It is Batman this, Superman that, Flash this, but to see non-human stuff is refreshing. The name is lame, but the style looks great, gj.
  4. Shattered_Past Well-Known Player

The tree befit quite well in my monk-styled toon and his "Eastern" base style.
  5. 14OOs New Player

When is the free legendary event?
  6. UnbreakableII Well-Known Player

When this event ends?
  7. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Two things: the Flytrap and Flamingo don't show up on the Vendor Preview (we should not have to check the forum or UBoob when we are at the Vendor looking at the damn things)

Also, PLEASE let us sell the Forest Spirit items, just for the Cash value, not sure about the chest and stilts butt only the Hands can be Donated and you only get One Prestige for it
  8. Piper New Player

Just so you know, the flytrap isn't showing up in my list of base items when I try to place it. plz fix this bug becuz I spent a lot of replay badges farming for it.
  9. Piper New Player

Just so you know, the fly trap isn't showing up in my base items list when I go to placement mode. Plz fix this bug cuz I spent a lot of replay badges that I had saved up farming to get it.
  10. Anak Panah Well-Known Player

I like the new seasonal base items very much. Very nice.

Two things though (my feedback):

1) We already had a base item named Venus Fly Trap from episode 24 (http://dcuniverseonline.wikia.com/wiki/Venus_Fly_Trap_(1)). I thought there was a policy in this game not to have name clashes. Why isn't the new one named Venus Fly Trap Pet or something?

2) I noticed last year's gear boxes have changed into simple style items. While this is a good move IMHO, why do those and the new style items cost 25 tokens? Scrolling down the vendor list, the price always had been 15 tokens.

Suggestion: Maybe older items could get cheaper over the years to give newer players a chance to catch up with feats and all? E.g. Blossoming Spore low-level pet trinket, item level 38, 100 tokens? Really!? Unless you want it for your character's style, whoever would want to pay that for a low-level trinket which pretty fast becomes obsolete 30 CRs later.

Cheers,
    AP
  11. FreePlayer1996 New Player

With Daybreak failing, will DCUO become a truly Free to play mmo ? or DCUO will it remain extremely limited like a Demo ? i dont know if worth play to face off with a huge paywall in a dead game, maybe if change for a truly F2P mmo i give a look again maybe buy some cosmetics like i do in tera...
  12. FreePlayer1996 New Player

I think it's the end of P2W everyone knows that P2W fails early or late.
  13. Piper New Player

If dcuo was dead it wouldn't be so populated 24/7
    Js
    • Like x 1
  14. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

The new Forest Spirit Chest and Stilts don't give stats like the Face and Hands from last year?
  15. Black Dawn Steadfast Player

Base items can be traded. I know because I traded many base items yesterday.

However, every seasonal has styles that cannot be traded, it's been this way forever.
    • Like x 1
  16. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

And now we officially have style Unlocking so seasonal styles should become available in the future.
  17. Black Dawn Steadfast Player

True, once they add the seasonal styles in. I wonder if they will include current seasonals or update the style sharing after the fact.
  18. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

In might be split up like how they did the BB 1-3 styles and the TC 1-3 styles.
  19. IamINC Dedicated Player

It isn't.
  20. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Heh heh, just spotted a potential visual error with the Forest Stilts, not sure if want to reveal what it is in case it gets fixed :p