Fixed Not getting credit when doing Omnibus alerts and Raids

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Mike EUPC, Aug 26, 2021.

1. Ryazan Dedicated Player

Sometimes completing Omnibus raids as not the group leader still don't award any progression towards Steve Trevor's mission in the journal. Happens seemingly randomly, though the presence of opposite faction may or may not have something to do with it (every time I do omnibus it isn't as a full group).

This has happened more than once, so far the raids I remember this happening on are Labyrinth of Lost Souls, and Assault & Battery.
    • Like x 2
  2. an81angel Well-Known Player

Ok - a few issues I've run into doing omnibus solo. IDK wth is going on but I'm annoyed as hell. Hope this helps you figure out what's gone wrong, and that you can get a patch out asap. thanks.

1st - my 2nd omni-solo didn't give me credit for the weekly
    2nd - the gear that drops is sometimes not better than the gear I have on. I got a purple ring that is lower than both my current rings, and it was the highest CR option to choose from. I am doing Omnibus to lvl my character - can't accomplish this if the gear I get doesn't actually boost my CR.
    3rd - currently in my 3rd Omni-solo of the day (Iceberg lounge) I've been dying left and right. I pop my bubble 1 hit it's gone. I get knocked back and my breakout doesn't work - have to spam breakout for it to eventually activate. I roll away to dodge attacks and get knocked into the air by nothing and instantly die. get caught in an ice cube and die before I can get out of it (2 seconds max) KO'd by Penguin 4x in less than 60 seconds.
  3. Ryazan Dedicated Player

Add Gorilla Island to the list.
  4. mwhite1069 Level 30

Stop leaving before the scoreboard is displayed. Problem solved. Everyone is in so much of a hurry they leave as soon as the last boss drops, and get bupkus for their troubles.
  5. DCUO Addict Committed Player

I queued up through the omnibus menu for an alert. Fatal Exams popped up, and I joined the instance from the beginning and successfully completed it. However, the journal did register it and still said "Use Omnibus Quick Play in the On Duty menu to complete a 4-Player Run." I queued up in omnibus again, went into Titans Targeted, and it worked.
  6. Trykz Dedicated Player

It’s not counting duos now. Ran metro city hall, darkseid, and ozone qued through Omni and no credit for any of them.
  7. Anorrax New Player

Is anybody else having issues getting their Omnibus weeklies to register progress?

Often I have to do between 4 and 6 Duos for it to register progress for 3. Normally it's 2 or 3 Alerts/Raids as well for me to get the rewards

Is this a bug or has Steve Trevor just got stupidly high standards?
  8. Ultimus Primus Well-Known Player

US/PC no issues here, make sure you are using omnibus menu each time and NOT custom menu to que up for them. and i know this sounds silly but WAIT until the scorecard pops at the end or sometimes it won't count as you didn't actually finish it
    • Like x 1
  9. LePurr New Player

Yes. I've done the Omnibus missions every week and EVERY week there is something that does not count for progress. Sometimes a duo, sometimes a solo, or a raid. True, with alerts I have not had a problem so far... But it is terribly irritating. Last week I did 3 duos with a friend, he finished the mission, I haven't. None of the 3 counted for me. I did 4 solos the next day to progress the mission, because one of them (Catwoman's Gotham University, the longest...) didn't count. I know at least another 2 people that have the same issues with Omnibus each week.
  10. Aglorenzini Dedicated Player

I queued for omnibus and did Meta Research Wing solo, but it didn't count for the weekly mission to complete 3 solos/duos.
    It happened twice now, I thought the 1st time could be cause I teleported to my base instead of leaving from the teleporting area from the challenge, but this second time I left the way it was supposed to be done and still didn't count.
  11. Eve YouTuber

I just did The Throne on my alt to get this mission done and it didn't count the raid at all, despite finishing it.

Edit: Even though scoreboard popped, it did not count.
  12. Kestral Committed Player

On some maps you need to wait till the characters stop talking even though the scoreboard has popped. It should still be fixed and coded to the scoreboard though.
    • Like x 1
  13. Anak Panah Well-Known Player

I am not sure what has exactly happened in this regard, but I noticed that while after the introduction of Omnibus last year you could do any relevant raid (directly) and it would count for the weekly Omnibus mission, you now have to explicitly queue up via the Omnibus UI for it to count.

Whether this is wanted or a bug I cannot tell, but I liked it better when you could directly pick a raid instead of the lottery of the Omnibus UI, which only leads to groups disbanding when they don't like the random outcome.

AP
  14. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

That kind of defeats the point of the omni though and was a glitch if working that way. If it worked this way still, you could just run DD/FOS3/Prime every week as they are likely the fastest and easiest, avoiding all the other random content the Omni is supposed to populate.

And don't get me wrong...you are 100% right on the fact that many Omnis are terrible, disband, squatter or fail fests....but I understand what they are trying to do with getting people to run it with the weekly box/source as the carrot. I want the box bad enough, I run the omni.
  15. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

I've seen this on throne was well too. WW or Circe has a interaction you have to wait for as well (although I think that triggers the scoreboard...not after). I know that run used to have the same issue when getting progress point credit when PPs were a thing back in the day. You'd run the raid...seem to finish it, and NOT have the PP to run Elite.
    • Like x 1
  16. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

1 - I can't say it didn't happen to you....I'm sure it did...but I run the solos on about 22 toons a week and have NEVER not gotten credit unless I did something like leave before the SB. Example, in the Star labs Superman solo, you have to talk to Supes to 'finish' the run. If you collect your loot and boogie out...no ScoreBoard...no credit. Even if you do talk to him, its a good 5 seconds between the scoreboard and the portal opening...which in that run is I think when you get credit. Either way, check the journal entry before leaving...no movement in your count for solos, wait another 20 seconds and check again. Hassle? Sure, but so is wasting an extra run not getting credit for work you did.
    2 - The gear is not better because you are probably getting something that is 'top' piece already. This has only become a thing since they started giving us open boxes as reward vs the unopened ones. Previously if your head and weapon were your best pieces, especially if you grabbed up a vendor piece so they are much higher than your average...and you got a head or weapon drop, you could take the unopened box and open it later when it would increase as your CR avg increases. Now they pop opened, so if it doesn't help right now....too bad. Remember, the drop gear works off your avg CR...not that 1 particular piece which might be over your average CR. This isn't a bug although it is an unwelcome change to how it used to work. (IMHO)
    3 - Sorry, but that's just mechanics, not a bug, try standing on the big penguin skeleton so you won't get hit by the little penguins. Or as it's a solo and you know you have an issue with that run, 'opt out' when it pops up. The 20 odd min you may waste to try and get him down would be better served walking out and re-queuing till you got a better run you won't struggle in. Iceberg is always a bad run too...just cause it's slow...Circle-X-Square-X-Triangle and try again.
  17. Dawn Embraced New Player

my leaguemate and I do omnibus missions together and quite often I don't get credit. sometimes I have to do 6 duos to get credit for the 3. sometimes it's the raid. sometimes it's the alert. last night it was an alert that neither of us got credit. I said "welcome to my world" to him. I do wait until it's completely over, no mission commentary/talking, the reward box has popped and the scoreboard has come up. still....no credit.
  18. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

That is indeed some bad luck. I run a lot of omni runs and only if I'm invited to a group (normally a raid) do I sometimes get hosed. I think in that case it has to do with how many people omni'd in. I know I've invited people before where I queued up with 5 or 6 others, and the invited person always gets credit...so not sure what the threshold is....50% maybe?
  19. Dominic Blue Dedicated Player

I made a bug report a few weeks ago about this. Both Omnibus and Custom Play menus won't give credit to some players. The devs have a UI menu fix coming so that hopefully will solve the problem.
  20. Dominic Blue Dedicated Player

Just to let people know if you currently run both Omnibus and Custom Play in a group some members may not get credit for Omnibus so you'll have to cue them separately. However there's an update fix coming up in the next update so hopefully that resolves the issue with the coding for the que menus.