Fixed Not getting credit when doing Omnibus alerts and Raids

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Mike EUPC, Aug 26, 2021.

1. stärnbock Devoted Player

STILL broken on EU server right now
    • Like x 1
  2. Spaz Gunner New Player

My league leader and a few of us run Atlantis: The Throne and New Genesis now raids and people left and came but they didnt get credit for the Omnibus weekly US PS4
  3. Drewbolt Greatest Healer of this Generation

I just queued up through Omnibus a duo to complete my daily Omnibus solo/duo. It DID NOT credit me for fulfilling the quest.
    • Like x 1
  4. Plowed In Loyal Player

Q’d up raids thru Omnibus. Ran Panopticon (reg). Did not get credit for weekly raid (Omni).

I’m a villain. It may or may not have been a task force x, not sure.
    • Like x 1
  5. Plowed In Loyal Player

Omnibus —> Raids —> Olympus

Didn’t get credit.

Villain (Task Force X did trigger)
  6. badams8705 New Player

My daily award has not reset. I was away for a few days (Fri - Tues). Got my daily rewards yesterday (9/1 about 5:00 pm pdt) no prob. Today nothing. I use a PC.

Also, my first omnibus duo today wasn't recognized as complete. Had to do a 2nd one to get credit.
  7. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

As of last night I ran 5 raids on different toons and got credit for all of them. I missed a few toons mission turn in for the week, but hopefully it's a good sign. Haven't run any off Omni yet this week, but I'll keep an eye out...I'll be running 2 per toon I run most likely. Skipped most alerts outside of STU ones...so can't say if that's any better...was tying to get the raids turned in for the bigger box.
  8. Plowed In Loyal Player

Omnibus —> Alerts —> Themyscira Divided

Did not get credit for Weekly Omni Alerts.

I’m a Villain (Task Force X messaging popped, ran the hero version I think)
  9. Allover 6 New Player

9/2/21 FROM 10AM TO 2PM played solos omni. finally got credit not convinced its a bug. Then played 8 player omni. Atlantis throne, first time seeing it all the way through. Got loot, no seahorse drop. Kicking myself for not taking names. Did not get credit for that whole time but got the crumbs left over. Still not convinced its "bug" more like intentional. Not getting credit is not hit and miss for me , it more like it depends who is doing it and how. Cant game makers tell what's going on. im not getting credit and drops 80% 0f the time. As i see trade chat laugh all the way to the bank.
  10. Designated Well-Known Player

Omnibus —> Raids —> Lockdown
    Didn’t get credit.
  11. Flaves Level 30

Omnibus - Titans: The Machine - Didn't count towards the Omnibus Weekly total.
  12. TeflontheIcon Well-Known Player

This is terrible and the follow up is crummy by the devs. I have asked several times about missing loot to only get your regular wanna be devs answering... No green names speaking on the missing loot issue. I thought Daybreak was gone?
  13. marxus Committed Player

Queued up Ominbus + Raids
    Ran FOS 1: no credit
    Why?
  14. Panderus Senior Producer

We think we have found a possible cause to some of these with Task Force X Villain/Hero groups. We should be able to have a fix for that next week as early as Tuesday.
    • Like x 2
  15. AzraelR Committed Player

Today I did BoP: Fire & Brimstone and didn't get the credits (Omnibus quest mission is still 0/2 on the journal)

this is terrible... i hope you guys can fix that soon :(
  16. TeflontheIcon Well-Known Player

Thank you for your read and reply. Getting frustrated with some aspects of this great update. Cant wait till it's all sorted out. Now how about my missing weekly box?
  17. Divinehero Level 30

i've been stuck at 1/2 for 8 mans and still at 0 for alerts since a day or 2 after the patch
  18. Blight KOBRA Commander

I'm having problems with the 'Universe' weekly. I'm not getting credit for running the raid this week, even though I did run and complete it and am now loot locked. The devs really need to sort this out.
  19. Stryx New Player

I have done all 5 of the weekly solo's I have gotten the rewards for them but only credit for 2 runs

Stryxtwys
  20. TANK69 Well-Known Player

If you leave the instance before the scoreboard pops it wont credit you. I did it once, and had to do the raid once more. Patient is the key. :)
    • Like x 1