No where was it announced op items were getting buffed

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Kosyne, Aug 10, 2017.

1. Dene Devoted Player

but with a nitro it is even more - I guess to me i saw it as a boost similar to what i get from a few mods - every bit helps and all that :)
  2. Gamma Lantern Committed Player

You said it didn't take an hour to see requests for 204+ only....plural...I've never seen one personally myself since the revamp so I kinda doubt you saw them within an hour after the hotfix. My advice though again is to ignore any silly group like that.

Moving on to your point that playing actual content and using resources to buy things in game isn't time and work lol...any legit player farmed their cash in game...sorry you're too lazy to do that and instead hate on people who have the mindset to accomplish things that aren't easy mode.

As for spam replaying that again is more hersay on your part....I saved up my marks on my main for the OP stuff and did the vendor on an alt so I could buy it half off for the 4 toons I run but yes I guess this isn't work.

Stop hating and play the game, I never spend more then my monthly membership beyond replaying feats on my alts so yes I put time and effort into finishing the OP collections.

You think you're entitled to things in game like Max CR but you aren't...do things instead of being lazy
    • Like x 1
  3. Gimpy Loyal Player

Sometimes, things happen, people see things, even when you don't see them.

The only reason I use LFG is for the bounties.
    Because most of the time the players in LFG make content unenjoyable due to the attitude they posses.

Let's be honest, there's a rather large portion of this community that has used their wallet and bought in-game cash or for stabilizers, etc., etc.,
    No one is going to forget there is still some "glitched money" hanging around out there either.

You know I didn't mean "legit" players hadn't earned their reward, I mean come on, how can me stating,

"Still, I do agree, those who actually spent "time and effort"

do deserve the stats they worked for."

not be referencing the "legit" player???

As for me being "lazy",
    I have 7 toons, no won't play them all the time, I have things I need to do elsewhere, use them to my advantage when the time allows, just like most I have other interests outside of the game( Dove season opens Sept., 1st) and seriously I'm just not going to "work" this game as if it's a "job" because that isn't "fun" to me.

I don't want that OP CR either, I have no desire to be associated among the "LEET", the list of reasons keeps growing day by day, post by post,,,,,,,,,
  4. Gamma Lantern Committed Player

Okay reading my post back, I came on a bit too strong calling you lazy. I don't know you like that and I apologize.

My baggage is I'm always hearing how if you have in game cash or cool things you're just opening your wallet and buying your way there and not actually doing any work.

I've never bought a stabilizer and like I said the only time I buy replays is for feat replaying alts.

It's offensive to me because I grind it all out in game.

Anyways have a good one.
    • Like x 3
  5. Great Architect Loyal Player

CR is a measure (roughly) of the Stats that a piece of gear gives you.

To put it another way, CR is calculated from the stats of a piece.

A piece that boosts your stats compared to another piece of gear of lower or the same level, in the same slot, is, therefore, of higher CR.

Accordingly, it is not possible to ramp the stats of a piece of gear without increasing it's CR. They are interdependent.
  6. iami2eapei2_ New Player

Are there any guides for op gear? I have no clue how to get any of them or how many there are. Which ones are worth buying or grinding?