No Characters

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Loki, Jul 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Loki Active Player

Something strange happened when I logged today after the maintenance:

When I logged the first thing I noticed was that my inventory space was missing with all my replay badges, thinking that was a bug I re logged only to find out that now all my characters are missing.

Asked a league mate to do log in and the same happened

Something went wrong with the servers, I hope it's not permanent

(EUPC side, ex-PSG)
    • Like x 2
  2. exil3d! New Player

After Downtime i haven't chars, my account still have membership but all my 15 chars aren't avaible...
  3. Natsu Wing Active Player

4. Loki Active Player

yup, half my league has this problem, waiting for a green name to reply
  5. PhantomVision New Player

Same here. EUPC
  6. Maxwill Committed Player

Yeah !

People can't login into their accounts !

Others can't play their characters because not available !

Some of us have their inventory and bank slots reduced !

What's going on Mepps ?
  7. oasenhoheit Loyal Player

Is it former customers of SOE aswell or does it only affect People, who had to migrate their account back from Pro7?
  8. DG-MOD-02 New Player

I was about to ask that myself. Are you all recently migrated from ProSeiben?
    • Like x 1
  9. xDamyanix New Player

same here,lost all my characters,replay badges,armory is bugged and bank too,i'm on EU-PC and i migrated from ProSeiben
  10. PhantomVision New Player

I migrated from Pro7 the first day of migration.
  11. DG-MOD-02 New Player

Thank you for the information!
  12. oasenhoheit Loyal Player

I just asked in my league, and the people, who have this problem, seem to be only people so far, who had to migrate back from Pro7.
    I didn't have to migrate, but am not back home yet to see, if I also have this problem.
  13. DG-MOD-02 New Player

Thank you!
  14. McTrolli New Player

Hey, i started the Game with my Account, than i had to create a new character, but canĀ“t use my old Character. What can i do?:((((((( (Was after Downtime)
  15. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Just to weigh in - I migrated from Pro7 but I am not having this problem. Everything is working fine for me. May help, may not help.
  16. DC Qwen Sun New Player

Same here, First Login: Bank & Inventory Bug + No SC/RB > DC > No Characters (16. total). I migrated from Pro7 back to SOE, playing this Game for over 3. Years now.
  17. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Oh scratch what I said, I am having the problem. When I logged in a second time I was brought immediately to the character create section. I made a character, logged in and my reset badges have gone from being over 700 to 150. When I selected switch character and it brought me to the character selection screen the only character there was the new one I made.
  18. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We are investigating. Please also post a character name that is missing from your account.
    • Like x 1
  19. Jafin 10000 Post Club

EUPC:
    Quantrol
    Lady Pinkleton
    Dynabow
    Sprite Zero
    Geonormica
    Sea Cucumber

I have a bunch on USPC too, I'm logging in now to check if they're still there or if this is just an EUPC thing.
  20. Wendy Dragonslayer New Player

I logged into the game some time ago and my bank lost some space slots. After a relog a movie started. I skip it just to see the character creation :( Now I can't play the game. I play on EUPC - Villains.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.