Ninja invited to Oolong Island Tier 2 alert : Guess why?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Giga Vamm, Mar 12, 2018.

1. Emerald Vibe Committed Player

You obviously have no clue about programming so i won't keep trying to explain something you don't understand and let me guess the "devs" can't fix this because.... a million dollar gaming corporation got these "devs" from the the streets of San Diego instead of hiring experts, or you could ask them yourself how they got a job they can't do, or maybe you could look at how long they took their time to fix bugs in the past, but my best guess is they don't receive enough complaints to actually care about fixing it since it's not affecting their money or a lot of players.
  2. Gimpy Loyal Player

[IMG]
    #inb4thelock/delete/ban
    • Like x 1
  3. iLoveDCUO Well-Known Player

You're welcome. I just logged back into this. I usually just come to check on the biggest complaints. :) Hope everyone that's still playing it is enjoying it. :)
  4. TITAN ephemeral Loyal Player

every body wipes sometimes...no 2 people walk away from a duel both winners...in fact if you remember there is a duo you fight in the gotham sewers at T2...they scream they never lose...guess what..you beat them..thus they lose..so enough "git gud" nonsense...fix the opening...devs have had years...fix it...thank you...
    • Like x 1
  5. Dazz-252 Committed Player