NEW: Team-Up Time Capsule!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Apr 5, 2017.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]

Booster Gold is back at it again, bringing you a Time Capsule perfect for prime time! Available today, the new Team-Up Time Capsule can now be earned and unlocked in-game.

If you’re looking to learn more about how to get, open, and use a Time Capsule, check out our helpful guide!

TEAM-UP TIME CAPSULE

Each Team-Up Time Capsule contains some items from a general list, including Soder Cola Ultimates, R&D Exobytes, complex materials, collections, and more. They may also contain the new Magic Supply Crystal trinket, a new magic-inspired version of the Supply Drop trinket.

Every Time Capsule also includes one of four sub-capsules, or boxes, that can contain the following items or related collection pieces:

High-Density Tactical Gear

[IMG]

Inspired by everyone’s favorite archer Green Arrow, the High-Density Tactical Gear set can be collected in pieces from the Team-Up Time Capsule. When consumed, the pieces will be level-appropriate to your character. If you want to trade them, be sure to do so BEFORE you attune them!

Plus, you can upgrade to the Enhanced High-Density Tactical Gear for an even more impressive look. Collect enough of the standard gear and Fabricated Motes for this stylish set!

[IMG]

Tactical Mods

A new series of Tactical Mods are available in the Team-Up Time Capsule. These mods fit into the leg slot and restore a small portion of your Health when using specific abilities. You can also remove these mods using the Tactical Mod Removal Kit for 20 Marks of Victory.

Team-Up Emblems

[IMG]

Eight iconic new emblems are featured in this capsule, including the Flash emblem! Collect them all for special feats. Just like the High-Density Tactical gear, you can upgrade these emblems to emissive versions using Fabricated Motes and recipes. Which emblems will you and your team sport?

Team-Up Provisions

[IMG]

Finishing certain collections from the Team-Up Time Capsule will grant you access to these three incredible styles: the Black Flash Cowl, the Lazuli Misted Aura, and the Negative Speed Force Material.

[IMG]

[IMG]

AVAILABLE NOW – the Team-Up Time Capsule is now dropping in the game!
    • Like x 1
  2. BumblingB I got better.

SUPER NOT GREAT!
    • Like x 14
  3. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

I was hyped at first, but then I quickly realized two things.

1. Power mods are common in this time capsule.
    2. The Flash Emblem is a 50 Point feat, so fat-chance of getting it.
    A few stabilzers I've saved up overtime from running event, now gone to complete waste.

Glad I didn't spend any real money on this RNG Garbage.
    • Like x 11
  4. Spriggsy New Player

Sucks that the long awaited Flash stuff is stowed away in useless Time Capsules..... thanks, DCUO for making me regret being a member once more
    • Like x 11
  5. hotsizz1e03 Committed Player

SHOULD WE BE EXCITED? hmm....

1. MARKETPLACE OVER RNG(TIME CAPSULES) IDC IF THE RARE ITEMS ARE 40-50 DOLLARS. Gambling is NOT COOL.
    2. Would rather the game be entirely FIXED before Promoting NEW Aesthetics, on top of a BROKEN GAME?
    3. FEATS should NOT be PAID FOR!
    4. Congrats to the DEVS putting GREAT EXTENSIVE DETAILS into these ITEMS, but I DISAGREE with the Business Aspect.
    5. Should ELEC & Nature Players be reimbursed for the 2 year NEGLECT on live, as the powers arent performing as EXPECTED or should they discontinue membership until Stats Revamp Saves us?
    6. Listen to your customers FEEDBACK!

Everyone have a good day whether you are excited about these or NOT.
    • Like x 12
  6. mexmex Dedicated Player

I just want to vomit all over this capsules, :oops: so sick of this stuff, sigh, new feats for sale :mad: , new stuff for the big expenders only :confused: #SUPERBAD.
    • Like x 7
  7. IamINC Dedicated Player

No surprises with this TC , exactly what I expected from it , low drop rate for anything decent , stuffed with useless fillers. Disappointed but not surprised , i'll keep opening the other TC's and hope to maybe finish the void ( missing scars ring and broken broken black ring for aura and void essence for mat) and the pheonix (missing ..... flaming PF) but again , not holding out much hope of anything dropping and certainly not paying 30+ mill for collection pieces or 200+ mill for mats.

It's not that which is most annoying , it's the feats attached that I may never get due RnG/p2w.

Otherwise , loving the event thus far.
    • Like x 3
  8. NicoleBrr New Player

I agree 100 %
    • Like x 3
  9. Bladejack Level 30

People must be still buying this P2W RNG rubbish for them to keep pushing it out... I have decided to accept that I won't get these TC feats, let my membership run out and start playing something else then.

No way will I renew a game in which the community is largely ignored.
    • Like x 5
  10. rimvader Well-Known Player

Dear Devs,
    $20 Batman cowl , $5 hair styles and limited time swag bags, gave us (players) sticker shock at first but went, "Man! That looks good enough to buy. " I only got $30 are so in stabilizer and still feel like I wasted my cash,40 TC's open getting stacks of support exobytes, 4 boots 2 belts and little else. Online Poker felt more rewarding. Even a drug dealer would throw meth pack on the ground after the meth-heads pay for it. We'll pay for a sure path to what we want. I'll end here for now and rise 198mil in in-game money for that flaming phoenix feather.
    • Like x 5
  11. recoil Committed Player

well this capsule is just plain sucky. even the common collections for the ecroF deepS material collection are 1 million. speaking of which does anybody have a full list of those?
  12. EconoKnight XIII Legion

It hasn't even been active 12 hours, so of course they're high priced on broker. Give it time.
    • Like x 1
  13. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

All of this hate and nothing will be done about it. Money talks louder $$$. I just hope all of that money is being put to proper use.
    • Like x 2
  14. recoil Committed Player

you're right i didn't think about that. did get like 3 of the cowl collections so looks like that'll be the easy collection this time around.
  15. IamINC Dedicated Player

We'll see when the next episode drops in June hopefully.
  16. BigAl Devoted Player

I miss DCUO. Does anyone know where it went? I don't see it anymore.
    • Like x 13
  17. Wiccan026 Loyal Player

It's called TCDCUO now, I think you missed the memo.

More stat clamped content, less episodes.
    • Like x 3
  18. IamINC Dedicated Player

Or CWUO
  19. Autopsyrotica Well-Known Player

• Like x 1
  20. Redman_x Well-Known Player

Every once in a while I get a slight itch to come back and play this game. Then I come to the forums and see stuff like this and it snaps me back to reality.
    • Like x 6