New Soder Cola Turbo pricing is more than a bit off

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by blklightning, Mar 19, 2014.

1. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

I can't imagine anyone being so, sorry but I can't come up with any other term for this, STUPID that they'd buy these things.

At the price they are asking to carry around a single 12 stack of Turbo Soda that offers 2317-2979 in Healing and 1240-1594 in power up costs a player 4200 in cash and 6240 Marks of Triumph. I have two different characters that have the recipe for Soder Zero which offers the exact same amount of healing and power increase and I can craft a 12 pack for 6240 in cash and NO Marks at all. I also have a third character that now has the Next Soda recipe which gives even greater healing and power up and uses the exact same ingredients as Soder Zero for the same cost of 6240 cash.

Players can go to the Broker and BUY Soder Zero and spend nothing but cash to obtain.

Sure there are folks out there with a ton of Marks of Triumph .. But they can spend them on a ton of things....

1. Rent Tier 3 and Tier 4 levels for your Lair based powers .... One T4 power increase costs more than 6000 MOT

2. Pay your monthly rent of slots 3 and 4 of your utility belt. Granted these only amount to around 800 (or a little less0 in MOT but its another monthly expense

3. Go from vendor to vender and buy every single style to get the added feat points. Last I checked the t4 gear cost about 52,000 Marks to get.

4. Unless you are completely geared with CR 90 armor, weapons and rings/necklace and have nothing left to spend your Mark of Reality on but Synthetic Mods but T 4 mods to increase your stats. ONE t 4 synthetic mod costs 625 and if yo9u have the right rings you can purchase and slot as many as 10 of those ..... another 6250 spent.

Okay I know .. lots of players out there with all that done and a big pile of MOTS they have no clue what to do with. But have you looked at the restrictions on these things? They don't trade. They don't sell. So you can't even buy them and then email them to one of your alts they are just YOURS forever. And let us not forget that in addition to have a ridiculous price and doing no better than stuff we can craft or buy ... You can earn them doing missions in the Metropolis Battleground. I am actually throwing away the lower ones I keep getting by completing daily missions in the Wasteland.

I have 5 characters over CR 90 and every single one of them is carrying around stacks of Next Sods. I have no need and no desire to ever BUY a Turbo Soda .. NOT A GREAT PLAN THERE DEV TEAM.:eek: <--- look of total confusion and disbelief LOL
    • Like x 1