New Promethium Lockboxes! Plus, Bonus for a Limited Time!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jul 22, 2015.

1. Space Zero Funked New Player

The interesting thing is that currently and probably for weeks from now if not months, I'm not able to get Legendary or make any purchases with any card due to Capital Control in my country...so I guess I'll miss everything haha
    • Like x 1
  2. Infyrneaux23 Dedicated Player

Just to add to the kvetching: drop rate actually seems lower, not doubled.
    • Like x 1
  3. bagofboom Committed Player

Agreed.
  4. darkscarletx Loyal Player

I love the new promethium lockboxes and the goodies inside!! :D Thank you devs!!
    • Like x 1
  5. tinoman Dedicated Player

the drop rate is horrible if not worst than before
    • Like x 2
  6. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

It's a bit strange the way the new drop rate takes effect - by today, everyone should be seeing the doubled rate.
    • Like x 3
  7. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

guys mepps is teasing us with Lockboxes let show them we can collect" :D
  8. Primio New Player

Do the new lockboxes still contain Auras?
  9. Nexsan New Player

Maybe we're all just anxious, and this event is having a psychological effect on all of us when in reality the drop rate has actually been increased. :p
  10. Sodam Yat Dedicated Player

Do you know if theres any specific time set for this change? 7hrs (overall) yesterday and I got 1 box, 4hrs earlier today and still none today :(
  11. jeffmallet Well-Known Player

I played several hours yesterday and didn't get one Lockbox :(
  12. ncgreenlantern Loyal Player

I really don't think the time has been changed on the boxes.
  13. Marek Committed Player

Of course it hasnt. Only people who are gonna notice a difference are the ones who are non members, and for them those suckers are gonna be raining from sky! As for members, theres no money to be made. Hopefully it was a glitch and im wrong but trend says otherwise.
  14. Drathmor Unwavering Player

love the more options with these.. I feel its a very good change
    • Like x 1
  15. ncgreenlantern Loyal Player

I know when they said they would be dropping twice as much I was thinking those poor premium players they'll have to go legendary just to get the lockboxes to stop.
  16. Pults Loyal Player

The hell I will!
    [IMG]
  17. xGMZen1 Active Player

EXCELLENT NEWS!
  18. Sodam Yat Dedicated Player

EUPS Server is definitely still 1 box every 6hrs anyway. Its now 4hrs 42 mins since the first one I got today, (which was supposed to start this change,) dropped and not a sign of a second box. Would it not have been easier to Grant everyone (X) amount of boxes based on if theyre premium/legendary? The week will be over before this is fixed :(
  19. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Lockbox droprate is the same for all players. Your access level has no bearing on it. Just as an official FYI.
    • Like x 2
  20. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

Mepps different subject just wondering will there Be A FNL this friday?