New Marketplace Options!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Mar 31, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KidSuperBoy Well-Known Player

I think this is a really great idea! Now let's get to the crossplay.:)
    • Like x 1
  2. Dr. Machflame Active Player

Well, idk WHAT just happened, but my game just crashed in a peculiar way...the UNREAL ENGINE crashed on me.And since the MOTD came thru announcing the new Marketplace stuff, the game has been VERY VERY VERY laggy...wondering if it could be an unknown after effect of the changes? Anyway...hard to play the game if the graphics engine that it's based on crashes...I'd say that's a game breaker bug. Or something that suddenly broke in the code, one of the two.
  3. Sin Cattvo New Player

“Anybody know? If you buy a legends toon from the market place, will it count for getting feats?For example: Space Invader feat in the Last Laugh Episode. If I buy any of those toons on the market place, Will I get my feat?”
    Didn't you guys say not to llong ago like the base items that any Legends char bought out the market place wouldnt count for a collection feat because it wasn gonna be pay to win...

So the base items dont count towrds feats but the legends do now?????

Edit: thie refers to Collection feats not Lpve..i total getthem counting to those feats you have to run the zones to earn them
  4. Arwen Skywalker Loyal Player

I wonder if the DCUO page on steam will still be regional locked (SE Asia for example).
  5. RoxyStormbringer Dedicated Player

Keep in mind that the Legends Characters can only be bought in-game if you're Legendary. The furniture is obtainable by running content for Members and Non-members alike. Also, furniture can be purchased on the broker, but Legends Characters can't.
    • Like x 1
  6. Dcon34DCUO Loyal Player

And to even earn the feat you need to own Last Laugh to begin with.
    • Like x 1
  7. MASSEFFECT2 New Player

I'm legendary and I can go the market place right now and buy killawog. Will it count for the 50 point feat? It does not specifiy in description like it does for the base items
  8. Ichiro Loyal Player

Woo Hoo I am going to buy me some legends
  9. Sin Cattvo New Player

Ok Question Mepps (Mepps Mepps incase it works) Willl we get say the legends chars at in the loyalty vendor?
  10. MASSEFFECT2 New Player

That was not me confirming that. I would like to know if anybody has any insite on this.
  11. Sin Cattvo New Player

Yes he Mepps answered this guy same question...

“Anybody know? If you buy a legends toon from the market place, will it count for getting feats?For example: Space Invader feat in the Last Laugh Episode. If I buy any of those toons on the market place, Will I get my feat?”
    Mepps said:
    “Yes, you do get the feats.”
  12. Marcheziora New Player

Are the Episodes going to be on the PlayStation®Store or do I have to buy them in-game now? This is still bothering me because I don't want to buy PS Wallet Funds then buy Marketplace Cash to buy them...
  13. MASSEFFECT2 New Player

Thanks for the info, I will be buying my legends toon soon.
  14. SgtRevhardd Active Player

As a premium I bought all the DLC packs. Why are some of the DLC packs that I bought are showing "Granted" and some are showing "Purchased"
  15. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

The vendor should match, yes.
  16. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Bundles will be on the store and the full options will be in-game, once PSN updates this week.
  17. Sin Cattvo New Player

Ok on PS4 in the east end loyalty vendor now and must not be live with that yet theres no Bizzro for 500..
  18. Spyder New Player

Me and a league mate can't by market place cash. It just goes to empty screen and nothing happens.
  19. dedgurl New Player

For the new Lair System, what base styles will be included? And is there any where to see a sample of the base styles?
    Anyone know the answer to this?
  20. Sbel Devoted Player

My guess is it just includes the two themes that were part of Home Turf, Deco and Gothic.

Unless you mean the Ultimate Base Bundle? That includes Penthouse and Eastern as well.

You can see some pictures on the wiki.
    http://dcuniverseonline.wikia.com/wiki/Base_Theme:_Deco
    http://dcuniverseonline.wikia.com/wiki/Base_Theme:_Gothic
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.