New in the Marketplace: Additional Inventory, Bank, and Shared Bank!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Mar 7, 2018.

1. velvetsanity Loyal Player

In terms of software development timeframes, I’d call it overnight. :)
    • Like x 3
  2. Knarlydude Loyal Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  3. Exodusblack Well-Known Player

All of these things are awesome! Any chance of an update to the quarks vendor?
  4. Belthazur Dedicated Player

Now If we could ONLY get FREE Placement of Amenities....Please Devs Make this Dream Happen
    • Like x 6
  5. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

I will max them out whenever you do a sale. :)
  6. SuperBell Loyal Player

Will we ever get additional Character slots?
    • Like x 1
  7. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Either free placement..... or at least more purple amenity slots. ;) ;)
    • Like x 4
  8. WesPypes3679 Committed Player

I would settle for that as well.
    • Like x 3
  9. SuperNerdGeekOverkill Dedicated Player

It's been a long time since I bought the last possible inventory, bank or shared bank slots to be maxed out.
    Even though I can't put a number on it, I feel like the additional slots were cheaper before, am I wrong?

Anyway, I welcome this addition. Good job, devs.
  10. reep22 New Player

its great that you are doing all this but when will you fix the low level mission comments from the mentors, oracle and calculator its all messed up?
  11. Wiccan026 Loyal Player

Considering the fact that the support for PS3 wasn't dropped officially until the 31st and you said nothing was going to happen right away, yes this means you were in fact wrong :p. As in no one expected such QoL improvements as quickly as they came.

Keep it up ;).
  12. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

If not full on free placement, remove the purple ring requirement...plenty of areas in the base with blue placement slots that would be much more convenient than what we have now.
    • Like x 5
  13. WesPypes3679 Committed Player

Absolutely
    • Like x 1
  14. velvetsanity Loyal Player

If you get rid of the purple rings, can you give one to my character that appears on her finger? :D
  15. code671 New Player

now the only thing you should raise is the cash cap for premium and free to play players as this hinders gameplay and repairability in the game.
  16. Gmoney Active Player

Love it!! Now waiting on the next TC ❤️ Dev Hope soon!!
  17. inferno Loyal Player

I'm usually a wait-for-a- sale kinda guy but I like these new additions to the marketplace so much that I find myself impulse-buying a lot recently; buying all these space now. Nice Job!!
    • Like x 2
  18. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

Lol

Very true. Thank you devs for this. This was one of the first things I bought, years ago. Will probably buy the rest.
  19. Mohican378 Dedicated Player

You can do that all by yourself by paying a monthly subscription fee.
  20. Wiccan026 Loyal Player

Why should they outright do this? So you could play the game easily for less money? For some reason I don't think most folks would allow that and would call that "bad business".