New in the Marketplace: Additional Inventory, Bank, and Shared Bank!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Mar 7, 2018.

1. RogerBlack Committed Player

The Extra inventory Sots..... the new Scoreboard revamp... and the additional Amenties & Armories which are now allowed to be used in our bases.... are some of the very best QOL improvements that DCUO has ever made.

Bravo!! Well Done!!! Take a bow.

As a suggestion which could help maximize the IMPACT of the upgrades mentioned above.... the next QOL improvements the Devs should work on is.... creating some new layouts & floor plans for our Bases.

Please don't let another 2-4 years pass before these QOL improvements are added to the game.

Just saying.
  2. Karas2016 Dedicated Player

Any information on more character slots sir?
    • Like x 2
  3. jc kafka New Player

Hello. I'm sorry I didn't know where to post it but I have 2 utility belt boxes and, since I haven't bought the utility belt upgrade can't use them, trade them or delete them. Is this normal or is it a bug?
  4. Super Rojay New Player

Great work and I appreciate your teams effort, so thumps up for that. I have a request, not sure if it is possible for your team to create a system where escrow money could be used to purchase station cash. My cap is 1,500 as I am a force to be free to play player, and I have reached 1,500 years ago. It therefore means the rest of money is in escrow and I can not use escrow. So I am wondering if you can create like a escrow to station cash Vendor, which allows free to play players to use station cash. Of course I know that free to play players may have to work ridiculously harder than premium and legendary folks. It would be good though to include free to play players like myself a chance to benefit. The system could work similarly to the stabilizer system.

5. Super Rojay New Player

example,Free to Play Players

(escrow money to Station cash)

a) 1,000 escrow $ values 5 Station cash

b) 5,000 escrow $ values 10 Station cash

10,000 escrow $ values 15 Station cash with restrictions of

15 station cash depending on the amount of accumulated escrow money.

Transaction Restruction = (1) one time per day

Premium Players

a) 1,000 escrow $ values 20 Station cash

b) 5,000 escrow $ values 25 Station cash

10,000 escrow $ values 30 Station cash with restrictions of

30 station cash depending on the amount of accumulated escrow money.

Transaction Restriction = (5) five times per day

Legendary Members

a) 1,000 escrow $ values 35 Station cash

b) 5,000 escrow $ values 40 Station cash

10,000 escrow $ values 45 Station cash with restrictions of

45 station cash depending on the amount of accumulated escrow money.

Transaction Restriction = none

a)

6. StealthBlue Loyal Player

Why are you posting an unrelated idea in an announcement thread?

As for your idea, it will never happen. You are taking about using in game currency to buy things off the marketplace. First, legendary doesn't have escrow, that's one of its benefits. Even if you let them use their cash for this instead of escrow, ~$400,000 in game would be the price of the most expensive items in the marketplace. Even if you push the conversion and only use your lowest one it would be at ~$4,000,000 for the most expensive items.
    The biggest drawback to this system is it reduces money coming into the game. If you like the game, but are unable to use the current payment options to be anything other than a free to play player, what you should be asking about is more payment options. Let the Devs know you are willing to pay, but you are only able to use a certain payment method which isn't currently accepted.