New Booster Bundle arrives next week!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by MiguelDaybreak, Mar 6, 2024.

1. BƖack Dedicated Player

It brings a smile to my face when i see that this community has started speaking with one voice together and finally see the problem.

I don't play anymore, i don't even have my account anymore but i wish all of you GOODLUCK with all honesty.

You guys deserve a different game, a better game.
  2. GhostRyder3000 Dedicated Player

(update: the new Booster Bundle will be launching next week, rather than this week. More info to come soon!)

OMG.... You can't make this stuff up.
    • Like x 3
  3. Proxystar #Perception

Doesn't really matter, they can launch it whenever but I'm still not buying any, the game is still a walking corpse and zero communication, at this point it actually doesn't even matter what they communicate, until I see actual tangible improvements in the game my spend will be kept to the bare minimum, a subscription, they're lucky, they're getting that at this point.

Wonder if the delay is because they're not going to launch St Patricks until next week. That's a shame, isn't it St Patricks Day on he 17th, if it doesn't launch this week, what a joke that would be.
    • Like x 3
  4. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

???
    Wasn't that already added to the post last week???
    I even added it to my video halfway through the video.

Or is it going to be next week this week too?? :confused: :confused:
  5. GhostRyder3000 Dedicated Player

It's gonna be delayed a week...
  6. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Awwwww................. where did they announce that??
  7. GhostRyder3000 Dedicated Player

That is the updated announcement....

The last week's announcement for "next week" meant that it was to be released this week...

The update this week... now says it will be "next week rather than this week"... so next week.

[IMG][IMG][IMG]
  8. Icon Active Player

Booster Bundles was supposed to come out last week but they quickly edited the announcement and stated it would come out this week (tomorrow).

**Nevermind, I guess it's being delayed again...not that I care since I won't be buying any this go around. They need to address some things much more important than lackluster booster bundles.
  9. GhostRyder3000 Dedicated Player

Who the hell can tell at this point?...

Your original post might be right...
  10. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

More importantly who the hell cares?
    • Like x 3
  11. iLazy Well-Known Player

They delay the BB till they cancel the St patrick event. Then they hope ppl don't get that mad if they give us the "total cool" BB and spend $ on them.
    • Like x 1
  12. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

???
    But.... that is the announcement from last week.... meaning this week.
    • Like x 1
  13. Dominic Blue Dedicated Player

This is how stale the content has become. Most forum activity is about whether a BB barely anyone will pay for is coming out or not. Sad really.
    • Like x 3
  14. GhostRyder3000 Dedicated Player

I thought last week's announcement was "NEW BOOSTER BUNDLE COMING NEXT WEEK" (meaning this week)

Then the update (which I thought was changed on Monday-ish) .(update: the new Booster Bundle will be launching next week, rather than this week. More info to come soon!) meant that the booster that was to come out this week was being delayed a week.. for next week. (thus 2 weeks after the original announcment of "next week")

EDIT: But, I might be wrong as to when the update was made...
  15. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

It was not changed Monday-ish.

You can see it in my video that I made last week March 6. ;) ;)

So it is from Last week.... meaning this week..... so..... tomorrow.

I guess we will know for sure tomorrow. ;)
    • Like x 1
  16. GhostRyder3000 Dedicated Player

You're most likely right.

I wasn't paying attention. I only ever saw the title of the thread saying "Next week"... but that seems to have been part of the edited update... and the original posts didn't have the (update: the new Booster Bundle will be launching next week, rather than this week. More info to come soon!) I just assumed THAT was the update adding another week.
  17. GhostRyder3000 Dedicated Player

It's hard to understand AI, sometimes.

:cool:
    • Like x 2
  18. Ughitsjaylon Level 30

Had me worried there
  19. Oltron New Player

NO ONE BUY THIS BUNDLE . Also double art xp already I want to try all the arts before game goes under
    • Like x 1
  20. tehDarkNite Well-Known Player

Updates will probably be late and only occur during office hours in Texas - who knows the extent of the layoffs