New Booster Bundle arrives next week!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by MiguelDaybreak, Mar 6, 2024.

1. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

But.... but.... the week is not over yet. :eek: :eek:

We still have a full work day ahead of us. ;) ;)

:D
  2. Gravedigger Active Player

Not going to lie, at passing glance I would’ve just thought that was the lava skin.. & with an uncountable amount of metallic chromas now, if you put them on the page & asked which was the new 1, id have no idea.
    • Like x 6
  3. BlackGryphon Well-Known Player

(Not to give them any ideas, but...) I wouldn't be surprised if it's put on the marketplace by itself for some astronomical price if that happens.
  4. FlyingFingers Well-Known Player

Beautifully put well said.
    • Like x 3
  5. GermanM Committed Player

I just not gonna play more until knowing if the game will die this year or not.
    • Like x 9
  6. The Fairy Well-Known Player

Don't you dare stop! Keep doing this devs and "dimension inc". I really want to see who else will leave or be sent away or which other company will buy the rights for this game.
    I love when you release boring and repeated stuff, my wallet keeps growing because I see no use in investing MONEY OR TIME in this game.
    • Like x 13
  7. Time Stone Active Player

So far, 5,000 developers have been fired in game industry. Daybreak didn't get away with it either. A new creative director has been hired which means they'll care about the game. It's a mess right now, bad decisions like BB or events but they need some time to reorganize things. Be patient, they will come up with plans. Let's believe the best( (I know, I know but still...)
    • Like x 1
  8. Siramez Well-Known Player

thats what i like to call copium :D
    • Like x 2
  9. Time Stone Active Player

I know, I know... but still hoping so just call me stupid or whatever. o_O
  10. The Goat Level 30

The pattern this is following is like deja vu from Marvel Heroes and that should worry everyone.
    • Like x 8
  11. Ingrando Well-Known Player

Is there going to be a livestream showcase LUL
  12. Extinction Active Player

Which is such a shame, I truly hope DCUO doesn't bite the dust like MH.

I still yearn for a game that has these kind of so many options to customize the toon with powers/styles/movements like DCUO, preferably not online-live service but there is none other that I am aware, tbh before it's done I'd love to have this very game in offline version, rather than erased/forgotten (like MH currently is)
    • Like x 4
  13. Tros Well-Known Player

LMAO

Agreed completely.

Those guys must think we are some kind of stup***.

This is in a point of view, completely disrespectful.

How you think you will earn money if u dont respect your costumers?

If u want money, you must sell what we want, we want a better dcuo. We want new dlc, bug fixes, no progressist tendencies and no crash grab mechanics. Remove xp and catalysts from marketplace and give double xp.

Regreat from that bad decision from seasonal and try to fix pvp.

This game should be good and you must stop doing the easy and do what needs to be done.
    • Like x 1
  14. Tros Well-Known Player

What we are doing is show them they mistakes so they can learn from them and make a better game?
    • Like x 1
  15. metro2k Well-Known Player

I removed the automatic renewal that was going to start in two weeks.... :(
    without information I don't want to throw money away
  16. metro2k Well-Known Player

I like this game...
    I come from more than ten years on City of Heroes
    • Like x 1
  17. Green Action Well-Known Player

You all need to face it, the GAME is dead, Gone and over with, No fighting or whining is going to bring it back, stop it posting and move on an go out quietly, DI has been know for years of doing this and behaving exactly like this, with dying games,

None of your post's matter, nothing you say matters, Nothing you ever said on this very forum MATTERS, it never has mattered on these forums, let that SINK IN, take the cloth off of your eyes.
  18. Arwen Skywalker Loyal Player

we won't have information unless we have content, and we won't have content unless.....

[IMG]

... they have a lead designer.
  19. Cypharr Committed Player

Hard bystander.
  20. Crn Well-Known Player

Daybreak is part of the Orange Lantern Corps?
    • Like x 4