Livestream New Atomic Powers Revealed! Tune in October 13 at Noon PT!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Oct 9, 2015.

1. Surkilo Well-Known Player

sure yall did for a whole one hour "wink wink";) but you guys still show a good demo of this brand new power. very nice work
  2. hero turner Well-Known Player

Man I can't wait this is one of my favorite powers! I used to watch the old super friends cartoon when I was a kid and remember when Firestorm first came out, man I'm excited hope they give out the flame top head gear as well that would be awesome. I hope that a water power will come out too Aqua Man was one of my fav's too. Oh I guess I must of told my age when I said i watched the super friends cartoon when I was a kid LOL. By the way Mepp's you guys are doing awesome thanks for creating this game I loved ever since I started playing, keep up the good work.
    • Like x 1
  3. LIKETHEWAYYOUDIEBOY New Player

4. KidSuperBoy Well-Known Player

I just looked at the live-stream and I must say Atomic looks awesome and not only that the mechanics and design of the powers are fresh and inspiring.:cool: Hats off to Spord. Thank you.:D So I really want multiple top avatars now. I can't wait until it hits the test server. I hope to see you there.:)
    • Like x 3
  5. Dead13 Well-Known Player

Its awesome !!! :eek:
    • Like x 2
  6. Brother Reimar Well-Known Player

I... I... I...

ohhhhhyeahhhhh!!!!
  7. Lolek20q Level 30

You guys are doing great job with this power and episodes but Is there any chance to power set that we can customize like giving powers from others power sets and changing colors and animations for example: from fire to lightning?
  8. Drathmor Unwavering Player

rip off, one you cus alot no need for that and two they already showed the footage and exspained it better no need for your video
    • Like x 2
  9. Derio 15000 Post Club

Thank you Spord and Nerd of Prey for showing the tank side first. Very well done broadcast.
    • Like x 1
  10. LILGHOST New Player

what will be the next power:D
  11. Sirlanzelod New Player

IN DPS ATOMIC IS MIGHT OR PRECISION???
  12. Derio 15000 Post Club

Might
    • Like x 1
  13. Derio 15000 Post Club

Atomic. Then water
  14. MrFunktaztyk Well-Known Player

When is the power supposed to be released?
  15. Hyperwarp New Player

Mepps says it should be avalilable for test sometime at the end of this week.
  16. SuperBell Loyal Player

Looks pretty good. One thing that struck me as odd is that I didn't see any green anywhere. Must be a bug. I hope the Devs fix it before it hits test.
    • Like x 2
  17. Skelter Helter Well-Known Player

[IMG]
  18. Harlequin Devoted Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 5
  19. DaKrushmor Loyal Player

You missed it. Actually there was li'l green flare when they shown ability "Proton Remedy"
    There is it:
    [IMG]
    But seriously speaking, this thing looks pretty familiar to me. And yeah, it looks like we had green variant of it years ago:
    [IMG]
    So Atomic powerset could lMO look great in both original yellow-green & new yellow-red graphics, while both of them are viable, still would be curious to see same powers in OG figuration. Maybe when power customization will be on its way to DCUO, green variant will be obtainable too.
    • Like x 1
  20. Harlequin Devoted Player

Good catch. How strange that they would recolor some OG Atomic effects for the new power...

For the record, I would risk a kick in the groin from my wife and spend way too much on a recolor skin that made Atomic look like the OG picture.
    • Like x 1