New Artifacts?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Fatal Star, Dec 8, 2017.

1. stärnbock Devoted Player

the artifacts for weapons raise your precision stat...
    if Weapon Damage is 50% DPS + 100% precision,
    shouldn't the DPS stat then increase by half aswell?
    can someone explain that to me please?
    only "predictive counter strike" buffs DPS...

if i remember correctly, the WE stat should give increased dammage for WM's,
    yet it was never changed after the revamp... is the describtion for the stat correct?
    or did devs mean by that the coq of magheddon artefact wich does the same instead?
  2. BUDOKAI101 Committed Player

legionnaire sparring ai sucks people stealing my counterstrikes. this artifact is useless big time. make it so when anyone counters an NPC anyone wearing this artifact gets the artifacts buff or this artifact is 100% a waste of progression. just ranked this sucker up to 120 and only got 140 base prec what can i do with that after GU80. btw ur next set of artifacts for dps need to be a crit artifact. 26% way to low when u only got 12sec to get a crit off after u buff
  3. BUDOKAI101 Committed Player

oh and can we get an artifact that lets us go through other players while in combat like for raids and what not. melee weapon players have to jump 60x over pets and players just to get back to the boss in these small rooms
  4. BUDOKAI101 Committed Player

not even sure why people use weapons its such a joke. just be a range might based user
  5. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

The precision buff from the artifact lasts 30 seconds, you don’t need to catch every counter. :)
    • Like x 1
  6. BUDOKAI101 Committed Player

do u know how fast 30sec goes by? i guess it would go by pretty fast if ur weapons/tray but useful to straight up weapon players. a side note u cant counterstrike many bosses in the game so the artifact is GARBAGE anyways