Nerfs not in patch notes

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by pitbullb3, Nov 5, 2014.

1. pitbullb3 Devoted Player

These have to stop. A game that sell power respec tokens shouldn't have any nerfs/buffs/fixes that's not in the patch notes. The most recent powers are sorcery and cele. I think the community need complete transparency when powers come in play.

Cele being nerfed is just crazy imo
    • Like x 11
  2. CrappyHeals Devoted Player

Agreed. I really wonder if they are deliberate nerfs or just things that get messed up. Either way they should be looked at and corrected.
    • Like x 2
  3. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

Celestial was completely depending on Max Damage to use its AM.
    They know damn well it's deliberate.
    then to find out the healing got hit by 30 percent too?!
    Glad im leaving this game.
    • Like x 1
  4. Dylan Top5 New Player

What got nerfed besides gadgets?
  5. Alfytheyordle New Player

Tbh I can only play celestial
    The other powers are too hard, too weak or too boring for me.
    although i'm willing to try electricity sometime lmao
    [IMG](AKA DEVS LMAOOO)
  6. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

shrug, i think what really needs to happen is 'people need to quit crying about things being overpowered when they hear about the results someone else is getting with a power, weapon, or combination they don't personally use'. but since that'll never happen i'd settle for transparency.
    • Like x 3
  7. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

Celestial and Fire.

Im sorry for a recent panic. Numbers got skewered lol.
    the nerf isn't 40 or 43 percent.
    It's hefty enough though. :(
  8. Dylan Top5 New Player

But what exactly about the powers got nerfed? I.e specific powers
  9. E Clip Dedicated Player

I tried only on the sparring targets in LH, I used to get 9-11k hits from plague, but this highest I got after repeating PcDL 20 times was 6k. Definitely a nerf.
    • Like x 1
  10. Auroradeoux New Player

Fire I think; which was never a competitive dps power IMO lolz. Gadget got messed up!!!! And I finally started getting good results with gadget as I changed 2 it recently. This kid with 20 less sp and 2 cr below outdpsed me 2day. LOLz SMH.
  11. Schimaera Devoted Player

Fixed that for you. Can't see a single thing that was "nerfed" on gadgets. Feels completely the same to me.
    • Like x 1
  12. Dylan Top5 New Player

Then you must have not been playing it to its highest potential, or be aware of all the changes that weren't in the patch notes.

Regardless what words you want to use, it got "adjustments" that weren't in the patch notes. Not talking about EMP not being vulnerable to interrupt, that was indeed a fix
    • Like x 3
  13. Tobias1978 New Player

They basically ***** celestial across the board...
    • Like x 4
  14. E Clip Dedicated Player

Just ran a raid with my celest toon and from what I can tell, PcDL has been nerfed, the numbers just weren't there, while RcW seems intact. But I've been getting inconsistent dmg from Plague since GU40 so dunno whats going on.
  15. Schimaera Devoted Player

I didn't mean the interrupt fix or the EMP c/w Distract fix. But since you seem to be more informed than me and that I - according to you - don't play Gadgets to it's 'highest potential' I would kindly ask you to enlighten me in terms of what got tuned down/flawed/nerfed/fixed that I in my limited awareness didn't notice. :)
    • Like x 2
  16. Tobias1978 New Player

PcDL and its dots, AcB and its dots, etc had had damage slashed.
  17. ErnieB Loyal Player

don
    don't use sparring targets to test a power, they can debuff your attacks and disable mods.
  18. ErnieB Loyal Player

I love that hard light is so screwed there's no real way to go but up on the power. and with it's REVAMP PART 2:THE REVAMPING I can see so many former HL players coming back to thinking it's going to be OP, when in reality if you read the WIP for it you will see it will still depend on mods and trinkets to do damage.
  19. E Clip Dedicated Player

Didnt know that, but still, I was comparing to the dmg only on sparring targets before the GU and now.
  20. DarkNovaBlaze Dedicated Player

Fire was one of the best DPS.
    • Like x 1