Nerf the new DWF raid?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by bjr338, May 19, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. megamanzero Loyal Player

they both need a buff. darkseid is elite on his own. honestly he shouldnt have an elite raid. the raid hes in should be hard enough that he doesnt need an elite raid
  2. HideTheBodies Loyal Player

In other news: Troll doesn't like to be trolled.
    • Like x 2
  3. megamanzero Loyal Player

not trolling him. and he already apologized. why you trying to create conflict?
  4. VIRALITY Dedicated Player

You beat Elite yet?
  5. Captin Raptor Well-Known Player

funny i had pretty much the same pov towards people calling for nerfs before they nerfed it.

So u havent ran it more than a few times and u dont understand the mechanics, u havent geared up and its too challenging for u because of it. My suggestion to u is, run it some more, learn the mechanics and let others enjoy it like it is because not everyone thinks its that hard.
  6. Controller Devoted Player

7. Korlick Loyal Player

You leave the adds alone (well...not alone lol) because if you kill them they respawn. And its wasted burn. Having two tanks, one with adds on one side, and the other tank with Granny and Darkseid on the opposite side, makes things much easier, smoother and faster.
    • Like x 4
  8. megamanzero Loyal Player

for people struggling just pay attention to the tells and the mechanics and you can be like me. you will see that the raid is really not that hard at all as it needs to be. maybe if they put more ads and make the bosses hit harder and more often
  9. Controller Devoted Player

Thanks Man...was wondering what was going on there. Makes sense.

My group chat was coming up WHITE again and couldn't communicate with my groupmates except via hearing their conversations so I'm glad I'm clear on this part now.
  10. Supergirly Dedicated Player

I bet the OP has not even beat it yet. :p
  11. jr1nc Dedicated Player

What a waste of a thread.... it's people like you that I just want to ... oh wait I have to bite my tongue because it will get nasty... you want a challenge come see me... when I'm done with you .... your going to wish Darkseid is the hardest boss around
    • Like x 1
  12. Green Lantern Fadi Loyal Player

13. Green Lantern Fadi Loyal Player

exactly:rolleyes: lol
  14. EP Ice Loyal Player

Yep, it can apply to both sides. :D
  15. megamanzero Loyal Player

haha funny. im not attacking anyone why do you gotta attack me? hmm?

fact is the game version of darkseid does not do the character justice.
  16. megamanzero Loyal Player

i sincerely doubt that.
  17. megamanzero Loyal Player

if you guys want an easier raid there are plenty of other characters the devs can choose from.
  18. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

Unless you have proof u beat elite. I see no valid reason to agree with you
  19. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

86 pages -sips tea-
  20. Harlequin Devoted Player

This thread:
    [IMG]

Keep feeding him, guys. GG
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.