Nerf the new DWF raid?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by bjr338, May 19, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JeffEllis Committed Player

To be fair, a lot of raids aren't stand in one spot and burn raids. While those people are standing in one spot burning, someone else is killing adds, clicking on mechanics, closing portals, etc. Standing in one spot and burning people need to start doing things other than standing in one spot and burning. The healers, trolls and tanks are working their *** off so they can be a lazy dps.
  2. Wiccan026 Loyal Player

I'm really getting tired of stating the obvious, especially when my heart is not in it because I'm impatient these days with the way things are, but the devs are stuck between a rock and a hard place... Mepps even stated this very recently (as in you can look at staff posts and find it rather quickly).

This is essentially the way that the community works, devs provide them with an information about a certain topic and the community starts trying to figure out or say how they do things and than it shows up in the form that they do it, regardless of how good it is, and folks get annoyed and say things suck or disagree with it. When they choose to stay tight lipped than of course they get people frustrated because their not getting provided with information they need or want and thus get angry. It's a hard call for them to make.

I myself, am looking at other games that I want to play, and while I haven't decided officially to let my sub lapse for a bit, other than the two booster bundles I bought, I haven't spent money in the game in months. No replays, no nothing. I enjoy this game and have wanted water forever but without some changes I know that I won't really be happy.

That being the case I understand why the devs feel that they have to be closed mouthed, I personally don't like the way it makes me feel and I understand if the community doesn't like it either.
    • Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.