Nerf Please Main event

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by KillshotX, Apr 4, 2014.

1. Clutchmeister Loyal Player

There's always a way to compete with them unless they're play by very good players.

Yes legends should be balanced, that's why I'm doing my best to help the devs with balancing them.

You don't need to get lucky at all with the counter mechanics, I can catch all of my BBs on reaction comfortably and blocking/rolling/interrupting isn't difficult at all. If you truly think this, it tell me you just need to practice more.
  2. Buckley Loyal Player

I have seen you stalking around the HoD, are you offering lessons?
  3. KillshotX Well-Known Player

You do not need to have a lesson on counter mechanics, practice is really the main thing. If you can learn to blockbreak on reaction, or predict a block with tap bb. Though block break on reaction is a more of a sure thing. What you need is another partner, and practice to bb your partner, he can do tap blocks randomly so you can learn more, of course normal dueling with a focus on bb would be better, but if you need to learn your timing, the practice of blockbreaking a partner that just tap blocks is a way to start.

You don't need clutch to teach you that. You need a partner to practice.
    • Like x 2
  4. KillshotX Well-Known Player

For USPC leagues, Nerf please is able to have the main event on the US side too.