Nerf Please Main event

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by KillshotX, Apr 4, 2014.

1. KillshotX Well-Known Player

Hi guys, Nerf Please is opening up to another league challenging us in a legends only main event involving 1v1, 2v2, 3v3, 4v4 and 5v5.

The event will be held on FNL and will take place on the EUPC server. All leagues are welcome to submit their challenge and its not difficult to make a char on the EUPC side and quite quick to start playing legends to get the characters you want.

Nerf Please is a competitive legends pvp league that has players such as Clutchmeister (Ranked no.1 on both servers) Slob (Ranked no.2 on the US server) If you guys are up to challenge and would like to showcase your league, please drop me PMs and I will get back to you about the details.
    • Like x 2
  2. Clutchmeister Loyal Player

Come on, must be some takers ;)
  3. Kharhaz Committed Player

I hate PVP.

I had a game tonight in a one off lets see how things are, and I am paired up against a boring OP Twoface and Catwoman, the game was a no contest.

PVP, in all areas, is broken.
    • Like x 2
  4. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

Aren't you wonderfully on topic tonight. Thanks for the contribution.

I did play against a "Slob" the other night though I doubt it was the same one you were referring to. While not in a league I wouldny mind a scrimmage in one on one. Always interested in playing those who are better than me to see what I pick up.
    • Like x 1
  5. Clutchmeister Loyal Player

Two-face isn't overpowered anymore. PvP isn't broken either (though some areas need work), if it was it'd be hard to be dominant in it.

Feel free to come over to EUPC and scrim me or wixxer in a 1v1, it's completely different over there.
    • Like x 1
  6. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

I hardly even run into many Cats anymore. Mostly Amon, Atro and Saint. Getting real sick of them too :p

And I might take a walk over there. See what I can learn. Oughta learn a couple things for my guides. Right now there seems to be less and less people who can really hand my *** to me so it'd be good to have that experience again :p
  7. TheGrimeyOne New Player

How's the lag from eu to us? I'm guessing somewhere between terrible and awful, lol
  8. KillshotX Well-Known Player

Considering that Clutchmeister and Vengeance are UK players and are highly ranked in Legends pvp tournaments, I'd say its not as bad as you think, block breaks on reaction are harder, but they can be done as seen by the two players I mentioned.
  9. FatKatt New Player

im down to scrimm, not on EU PC tho, come out to USPS were with it...
  10. Troll Zama New Player

I'm on USPS how would I download the EUPC game? I'd like to 1v1.
  11. KillshotX Well-Known Player

To FatKAtt this is an EUPC main event, hence the server will be on the EUPC. To play on the PS server would require a PS, and we are issuing the challenge. Hence the location is decided.

To troll Zama, if you have a pc, you can download and play the pc version of dc univserse and go onto the EU side, its all free.
  12. Note Worthy New Player

sounds interesting.
  13. Talve Dedicated Player

Nothing i can promise,
    but there is a chance i'll get a free day for this as well.

If i can make it to the team of course :>
    • Like x 1
  14. KillshotX Well-Known Player

Of course there must be a league that is up to that challenge. Come guys, I'm sure there are plenty of good leagues who would like to showcase their legends and team work in the legends arena. Not to mention the chance to go head to head with the top ranked league for legends.
  15. Titans1373 Dedicated Player

Damn I wish you guys were USPS. I would want to see how bad I get beat lol. I do have a PC account just for the test server, but sadly have no legends. Oh well saves my pride.
  16. KillshotX Well-Known Player

Your always welcome to make a pc account and get the marks and play us. Bane or Catwoman's a great toon you can get quickly. Haley or robin are not walkovers either. For example on EU side, my nick is killshotx, you can drop me an email and arrange something.
  17. Agla New Player

Do you accept challenges on any map? Or death matches only?
    Well, lairs are pretty lame tbh :p
  18. Buckley Loyal Player

Whats he said. PvP is broken. Not fun. Unfair. A wast of time after getting Feats in PvP.
  19. Clutchmeister Loyal Player

Care to explain? Because it seems far from broken and is a hell of a lot of fun to me and many other people.
  20. Buckley Loyal Player

One legend should not be better than a other, and if you get the right combo of legends there is no way you can compete against them.
    Lag between player to server to opponent a bit dodgy, witch makes the game macanics seem non existent, so now you need to get lucky.
    Farming gear in normal PvP mode is the worst experience in this game, Avatar Bombardier meet Top tier PVP gear.!!!!