Need this more than ever now

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Avian, Feb 7, 2016.

1. hudapak Well-Known Player

Long ago, I've had the unfortunate experience of being in a league full of d-bags. Putting every single one of those players on your ignore list can be a chore. It'd be great to have the option to put a league on your ignore list to save the player some trouble. There should also be options in the settings if you want to share those ignore list on your entire account.
  2. Ankh_Legacy Devoted Player

Sorry but I have always been against this type of thing.

I don't want people knowing every single character on my account.

I have a line of characters that it is obvious its me but I also have many characters that are set apart, with completely different names. I don't want people knowing those others characters are me.

There is also the fact that DCUO's concept of a friends list has nothing to do with friending. You can just type in a name and follow them around without their knowledge or permission.

I have the same concerns for an account wide ignore as well. If there is anyway for my character to be identified to anyone I don't want it. Not that I get ignored much (that I know of) but like anything the system could be abused, there are people with issues out there.
  3. Avian Dedicated Player

I think you misunderstood it. It's not that I want to be able to put one account on ignore but if I put a specific character on ignore on any of my characters of my account I'd like that character to be automatically added to the ignore list of all my characters. Meaning I wouldn't have to deal with that person as long as he's on that toon (honestely though just ignoring an entire account would be great :oops:).
  4. oasenhoheit Loyal Player

This is really absolutelly necessary.
    The number or people, who I put on ignore after running the seasonal because of total lack of communication-skills, is not good at all.