Name Validation And Cross Play

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jan 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PhantomBulletPT Well-Known Player

Good to know.
    I stopped playing on the european along time for not liking that side. wouldn't want to do missions with them again e.e''
  2. raventhor New Player

so, don't mean to bring this thread back from the dead (if it was dead in the first place) but has there been any more word or announcement about crossplay? last bit of info i can find was posted back in april, over 6 months ago i think.
  3. hugojheredia Active Player

maybe crossplay in new year resolutions 2016? :rolleyes:
  4. Swiftduck Loyal Player

Cross play will happen when they replace the ps3 with xbox one
  5. Yeezy New Player

6. XYC New Player

Does this apply only to the systems or will every server merge too like for example uspc with eupc?
  7. rudyta Well-Known Player

EUPS AND EUPC / USPS AND USPC
  8. Scarecrow James New Player

I haven't played in years it feels like. I paid for the game when it went live. Played it for a bit then quit due to the lack of content. I reached it in beta thinking there would be more and there wasn't. I have came back several times checking out some of the new updates(as a subscriber) but always had que issues. I always wanted cross play but I was told and many others by players and admins alike that either
    PC controls was to much of an advantage or they simply didn't want a console players on their team causing problems due to loading issues against a pc team or some other nonsense.

I am glad DCU Online as finally changed their views on the subject. As for Limitations on the hardware that is a 1st I have ever heard of. Final Fantasy XI had no issue on that aspect from ps2 - ps3 backwards compatible - xbox 360.

My issue I played primarily on pc and messed around getting a few easy trophies on ps3/ps4.
    Will I be able to play my on the ps4 with my pc account or vice versa?

I'd also think this could have been a great opportunity to involve multi verse in the game itself via consoles. Or possibly merge some of the accounts together so you'd have one instead of 2 and/or merge some of the characters with their accomplishments. That way we get to keep our name in some way. If we had both names on our psn/pc accounts.
  9. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Nope.
  10. spitzcor82 New Player

My character name doesn't exist on US Ps but it does on US PC what would happen and this forum is so confusing that my mind and what date is the crossplay coming?
  11. Scarecrow James New Player

so the it won't be like FInal fantasy XI or FInal Fantasy XIV being able to use the same accounts through pc or ps3/ps4/etc
  12. hero turner Well-Known Player

heck they might as well put crossplay in xbox 1 when it comes out
  13. hero turner Well-Known Player

now since we got all these new contents coming out, why don't they allow the journeyman boots that allowes you super speed, journeyman gloves acrobatics and the joker backpack flight also come with the assighned skills that should go with them when you equip them?
    it would really be nice to have the skills to those items!
  14. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Nope.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.