Name Validation And Cross Play

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jan 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KidVicious93 Well-Known Player

suicide squad.
  2. Will Power Loyal Player

Is cross play still in the future of DC or is this on hold too?
  3. R0BEARTH Active Player

Actually both, cause if something is on hold, it dosen't mean it's canceled. They didn't announced, that crossplay project is canceled (at least for now), so for a moment it's on hold, but in future plans. :)
  4. Deathbomb New Player

umm... that doesn't have a name on it. what are you talking about?
  5. Deathbomb New Player

Guys, it has been 6 months. When is Cross Play gonna come out? I wanna play with my friend
  6. The K-os X Active Player

still hope its this year...i still want to trade a a "unique" aura for a WHITE NIMBUS ....(im on EUPC) - White nimbus is the only aura that im missing on my main character :((
  7. The K-os X Active Player

HOW TO MAKE DCUO EPIC:

Here are some things which i believe would make DCUO not good, not better but ALOT MORE AWSOME if not EPIC again:

1. Give us Crossplay? aka ..merge PC and PS servers (least PC and PS4)

2. Give us Cross-trading / Corss Communication on ALL SERVERS - as in ...let us be able to send e-mails WITH ATTACHMENTS to people from ANY EU/US PC/PS servers be it Hero or Villain. That way we can trade or sell stuff EASYER and transfer stuff easyer as well. Lets faceit...serious people use the TRADE CHAT and not the auction house :D

3. Give us a ALL FACTION CHAT - aka ..where heroes and villains can speak....make us have one limited message every 30 seconds or something...and let us WHISPER/TELL any character REGARDLESS of FACTION. Communication is KEY in a relationship :)

4. More STYLE / CLOTH Customisation - aka i want more clothing styles....ye...heroic suits inspired by iconics is cool and all ..but what about CASUAL cloths like nice HATS, shirts, t-shirts, etc. I WANT TO WEAR A SCARF or necklaces and such. I want to be able to look like a supermodel. There is a certain SUPERHERO MMO that YOU ALL KNOW...which had LOTS of customisation and honestly...people want to look cool and have their own style and look UNIQUE

Next one is either one or the other:
    5. Character Customisatio

5.a Give us Power Combination (Combining 2 powers not more) Let it be only do-able ONCE on only ONE character (i asume everyone would be doing this with theyr main character). Not only would this re-invigorate gameplay but would give us MORE INTERESTING PVP matches and PVE raids...AND ...HARDER SOLO missions maybe ? you could also make it so that only SOME specific powers could be combined like ICE+EARTH, EARTH+FIRE, NATURE+EARTH, FIRE+QUANTUM, QUANTUM+GADGETS, GREEN LANTERN+RED LANTERN, QUANTUM+CELESTIAL, etc. (did i pick up your interest here? dang the possibilities) and make em have a REASON why only SOME would combine only with a SPECIFIC other power set.

5.b More Customisation on how our character looks - more skins, more cloths to choose from at the beginning (like only let us choose CASUAL CLOTHS....honestly....did everyone suit up as a hero before being kidnapped ?? did you all know you were going to be kidnapped? lol

5.c More Face/Hair/Body Type Options - having different faces would be cool...and IF doable...let us be able to choose nose...eyes etc. ... i know it might be much...but lots of people would LIKE this and variaty is good not bad. Hair Styles....who would not like those??? Body Type?? easy...where are the Fatties ? (no offense to the IRL ones ...im one of you...maybe )

Next one is either one or the other:
    6 Travel Powers/Forms

6.a MORE Travel forms/powers - aka ....where is teleportation, jetpacks, tunneling, swinging, lightspeed (leaving a trail of pure light...but pretty much super speed), ..variants of our current travel powers would be good..ye...but different ones would OWN. Besides flying...i would "pay" for teleportation....one of my favorit movement powers.

6.b Give us another SPEED level....and make the Stance change....like after supersonic...give us light speed...change the stance like all hands behind and let us have some sort of distorting effect or some sort of lightning effect or something to make us FEEL the speed - this could cost us like 3 SP so that not everyone would be willing to have it and make it more unique.

6.c Give us Customisable Stances - aka ..let us be able to choose how we look when we fly, run or jump arround and glide. What if we want both hands at the back when flying or both hand to the front ? or having hands behind running like a ninja (like in those popular animes). Acrobatics could be a bit cooler to...but that is a bit harder to compensate on the stances i asume..so please comunity..come up with ideas.

7. Give us Customisable Nemesis - let us make our own Nemesis and have some missions againg them. Raids could have them join us (like radomly pick a Nemesis from one of the groups players - this would keept it more interesting in duos,alerts,raids...maybe even solos? etc)

8. Give us Customisable Sidekicks / Backup Crew - crackalacking let us choose their cloths and how they look like.

9. Give us OFFLINE JOBS / Identities - make those people be random generated players who are walking down the street and make em generate a SMALL (and i mean a VERY small) amount of cash or ..1 exo now and then ? Cities would look more lively and more authentic then the generic people populating them.

10. Give us SECRET IDENTITIES - Let us be able too choose a Secret or Civilian NAME and let us only use CASUAL cloths and NOT be able to use ANY POWERS while in that form. Not only would this make some fights interesting ..but could make villains and heroes fight like a civilian and not having any equipment on ...would make fights more interesting (oh ye...only let us use weapons :p)

11. Give us a place to meet the OTHER FACTION - it would be EPIC to be able to have a place...a CLUB for example where we could meet up villains or heroes and be able to chat to them and interact with them. A Club could let us dance, talk, ...MAYBE TRADE??(trade would be maybe to much ...or would it ??). A Place to hangout with everyone would be cool. Also, we could be like only be entering that place with our secret identity....and this would help against those who SPAM in the chats and Point 2,3 and 10 could benefit from this or be implemented into this 11th point.

12. Next Gen Graphics - this is most probably the most not do-able point of this...or? I told a friend about this game (he is only playing MMO/ multiplayer games) and he told me...whats with this graphics??painfully enough...i just had no answer for him.. :(

Well i think i had some more ideas...but meh...none is gonna read all this anyway.....still...this way i think the playerbase would not only increase again...but stay increased a longer period of time.

Like this if you think this would make the game more EPIC :D

Cracks...think i should have done a new Thread with this... sorry for the text wall post
  8. Jafin 10000 Post Club

He clearly cut the name out as he didn't want anybody else to take it. His point was to show that it was a low level character that was abandoned.
  9. SPAM Level 30

7 months later and still no update from a dev...
  10. pesniles Active Player

...is disgraceful

the PC-EU side villain is unplayable for months.

I stop paying legend...
  11. AzraelR Committed Player

Well, that's the problem of developers here. They do updates of things that don't need, or that is not a priority. Useless new content, new styles, promethium box, legends characters if what we really need is not done.

USPC villains is terrible. TERRIBLE. (I know, i know, EUPC dead already) If you don't run weekly raids on Thursday, it's the death. Lucky I have my league that always helps. But unfortunately I see more and more players leaving the faction and going to play on heroes side.

The game just does not work without players. Yesterday I was trying to make a group for AOD, and even that I could do. The crossplay should be the priority.
    • Like x 1
  12. Lemmykoopa New Player

This needs to happen soon it is a great idea and what i loved about final fantaasy 14 is that you can play on both pc and ps4 and ps3 it's great idea esp since the que times on pc can be long
  13. Drifting Dreamer Steadfast Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  14. Nocturnals New Player

eupc is dead we need this!
  15. R0BEARTH Active Player

PS3 & PS4 servers R merged fom 2 or 3 years, so it would B a full merge anyway.
    • Like x 1
  16. R0BEARTH Active Player

So much time passed & still nothing. I doubt crossplay will come out. First big announcement, name validation, but 7 months later middle finger. Rehab yourselves & make it for Christmas!
  17. rudyta Well-Known Player

please mepps we need crossplay
    • Like x 1
  18. GabiOpal New Player

I have been SOOOO outta the loop lately the last 6 months have been total turmoil It seems from the threads posted, cross play hasn't occured yet, which means I still have to bounce from my PC to my PS3 but that also means paying for 2 accounts to get all the goodies. Anyone know If they removed the "legacy" status for PS or is that what the "plus" is? I see the all access is on my PC but I don't even remember my player name, level or anything, would hate to waste 14 bucks to find out I only have 1 toon at like level 5 or something, when My PS toons are in their teens.
  19. Lhumierre New Player

Servers are very much dying down, Ontop of that if you create a character you don't even get the selector for PVP or PVE Phase. This essentially emptied the entire PVP Phase on USPC. Merging the servers will at least keep the community together and revitalize queues.

Has this been all but abandoned since it was announced before the break off from Sony and the CEO left as well?
  20. DarkThorn Dedicated Player

As far as I know, the server merge has been postponed indefinitely... as has the new UI and the Serum power.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.