My toon fighting a zombie!

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by The Batgirl, Nov 29, 2014.

1. The Batgirl New Player

Lol here's an anime sketch that I whipped up of my future toon fighting those hideous zombies while making a fireball! (no offense :rolleyes:)

So yeah, I'm proud of myself, lmao.

[IMG]
    • Like x 7
  2. Alex Denton Dedicated Player

Awesome dude. I like how you kept good proportions while drawing an actions scene
    I'm trying to find something you might have done wrong, I'll tell you if I find it :)
    • Like x 2
  3. The Batgirl New Player

Thanks! :) And I think it's the zombie's proportions; it isn't really good.
  4. Alex Denton Dedicated Player

Right, the left leg looks a bit weird. But hey, that's a zombie, they are missing pieces XD
    • Like x 1
  5. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Looks fantabulicious :D
    • Like x 1
  6. Scarlet Mysty Loyal Player

• Like x 1
  7. The Batgirl New Player

LOL the right leg is covered up by the cape tho

xD Missing pieces!
  8. The Batgirl New Player

:) Thanks!

And no, that would be an awesome idea! I would love to do some toon drawings of others as requests.

And his drawings are amazing. Great shadow details, light pencil shading, good proportions... Ah, all I can say is that this guy is great :)
    • Like x 1
  9. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Would love to see what you make of "Haasts Harrier"
    • Like x 1
  10. The Batgirl New Player

What do you mean, specifically?
  11. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

You said you wanted to do some character drawings, details for "Haasts Harrier" is in Super Soldier's thread
    • Like x 1
  12. The Batgirl New Player

Oh, ok, I just wanted to know how it looks like :) I'll go check it out!
  13. dngnb8 Devoted Player

Just another example of Zombie Prejudice. He only rose from the grave to shake the hand of the most interesting man in the world.
  14. Johnny0276 Dedicated Player

That's pretty cool. I used to like drawing. But I was really only good at copying images. Not so much developing a style of my own. I liked Jim Lee's style of art, hence why I like DCUO.

Should get some inks happening on that drawing, make it stand out more.
    • Like x 1