Livestream Must-Read DC Comics: Superman!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, May 29, 2018.

1. Caesar's Lion Dedicated Player

Mepps, I think you need to be directing him to Plenty of Fish. They might care about his private life over there.
    • Like x 4
  2. TestReporter Loyal Player

Wondering why Jack decided to show up after half a year without talking a single thing about the game. This livestream will be interesting indeed. :)
    • Like x 2
  3. EconoKnight XIII Legion

It would be awesome if this opens up with Jack in his smoking jacket sitting in front of a fireplace.

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  4. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

Now you've got me thinking that might happen so I'll have to watch some just to see.
  5. Soul Dedicated Player

I see some things never change.

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  6. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

Wait... isn't that livestream scheduled for about the end of the (possible) eight hour downtime? Excellent timing - people will be too busy playing the game to watch the show.
    • Like x 1
  7. inferno Loyal Player

That's a hard list to compile. I'll watch it with interest to see what you put in.

Here's a few I was able to think of:
    Superman volume 2 #22 - Start of a story arc of what happens when Superman kills.
    Superman volume 2 #75 - Death of Superman
    Kingdom Come - not necessarily a superman storyline but it tries to define what it takes to be a hero in the modern age and what makes for a Super man.
    All Star Superman - A great story and accomplishment. Somehow this story is able to merge a Golden age, Silver age and Modern Age Superman into one storyline.
    • Like x 1
  8. Empty Wallet New Player

9. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

As well-meaning as this livestream may seem, in all honesty I think most players would be far more curious about what is coming for the game soon, especially any fixes, the PVP situation, and more info on TDOS3 and EP32. If the game was doing very well at the moment and lots of players were running both PVP and recent PVE content then maybe more would be welcome to a livestream like this.

That's not to say there might be some players genuinely interested in this livestream, but I think time could be used a lot better given the many issues in-game that have been turned a blind eye to since Stats Revamp launched, and maybe before that.

Just my two cents.
    • Like x 5
  10. BumblingB I got better.

[IMG]

I'm actually kind of with the rest of the thread. Why? If this is for fun, at least Spytle played the game while doing it.
    • Like x 2
  11. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

I guess it's over by now? I just get a black screen.

Oh, whoops, I forgot that I'm no longer on California time, having moved to the Midwest. Never Mind. :)
  12. Corsair X Well-Known Player

Geez, You think people would watch the live stream first before slamming it. It may have to do with the most recent episode. Considering the test server is still adding more Superman content. lol, everyone is so grumpy.
    • Like x 1
  13. Corsair X Well-Known Player

It takes place at 1pm Pacific time, which is later if your east coast. Its about a 3 hour diff.
  14. SuperHarley Active Player

NOT cool. I want more items added to the game, new capsules, styles or episodes, a guy reading books will be boring please devs reconsider this livestream and do something more interesting.
    • Like x 1
  15. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

Yes, that was why I said "never mind" after I remembered I was no longer on Pacific time, having moved last month from California to Minnesota and Central Time. It's a two hour time difference. Three hours would be Eastern Time.
  16. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

You seriously expect the company to change the CEO's plans based on a single request right before the live-cast?

Can I have some of what you're smoking?
    • Like x 1
  17. MrMigraine Devoted Player

Nifty.

I'm eager to see how the top of Jack's list compares to mine:

1. Kingdom Come (yes, at its core it is a Superman story)
    2. All-Star Superman (especially issue #6)
    3. What's So Funny About Truth, Justice and The American Way? (Action #775)
  18. SuperHarley Active Player

It's better to CANCEL then...or they'll have to ban a lot of FURIOUS players...
  19. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

Id tune in to a live stream version of an updated version of kicking rocks outside of DBG-HQ.

Id like to see them, the devs, live stream walking about eating street tacos, or street food fare, drinking locally crafted brews and talking about the next update, next episode or whatever.
  20. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

I think the issues he'll show will have stuff in them that will be in the next time capsule that will probably drop tomorrow.
    • Like x 1