MUNITIONS !!!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by TheBadBat, Apr 7, 2015.

1. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

I'm LOVING IT!!!!!
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  2. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

I like it, its really fun imo, has more fun factor then say light or sorcery does + has the dmg.
  3. Morsy808 Committed Player

I started a new toon with munitions. As a troll, its not very effective (judging by the fact that it appears to be potting only), but the DPS is brutal.

Looking forward to power levelling this, so I have another option for ToD. Once I token my sp across and get the right gear, this toon will be badass.

I don't really care about the animations, just the results, and I am not disappointed.
  4. Echo Blue Committed Player

Hello everyone,
    Is that the Liam Neeson "Hannibal" Smith or the George Peppard "Hannibal Smith? Either way this is extreamly awesome!

"I PITY THE FOOL [THAT DON'T LIKE MUNITIONS]!"
  5. Twilight Avenged Dedicated Player

Second opinion, I still like Munitions...as a DPS.

Not really feeling it as a Controller just yet.

#TrollStatus = Gadgets > Munitions
  6. Echo Blue Committed Player

Hello everyone,

When I first saw this my initial thought was, Master Chief? But then I was like, no--this is so much cooler!
    Awesome screenshot. I do hope that you're a villain though, it would be a shame to have to take you down.;)
  7. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Crimson Commando is a true blue Hero. And you'll never meet him in battle sunce i only PvP with my main (Same as my forum name). ;)