MUNITIONS !!!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by TheBadBat, Apr 7, 2015.

1. TheBadBat Well-Known Player

Yes it's out MUNITIONS. What do you all think about the power ?
    • Like x 6
  2. Twilight Avenged Dedicated Player

I like it, and it's been officially adopted as the powerset for my Vaas character. (He was Sinestro Corps Vaas, but that just didnt feel right)

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  3. Here2Help Devoted Player

I hate the idea of it and the animations. Looking forward to the other two powers.... leave the best for last ;)
    • Like x 2
  4. ApolloMystique New Player

i actually like it...range damage just needs a boost to be on par with other ams
    • Like x 1
  5. Here2Help Devoted Player

What do you like about it? I'm sure the power is fun to play, but in my opinion the animations are ugly and I just don't feel it should be in the game....
    • Like x 1
  6. ApolloMystique New Player

i have a nias...ive always like munition-themed characters...love explosions, etc...so this is right up my alley
    • Like x 2
  7. ApolloMystique New Player

8. Here2Help Devoted Player

Fair enough... no wonder you enjoy it then ;)
  9. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

I've been pissing around on a new alt with it just to see what it's like as I don't have PC Test Server access at the minute or until the devs allow PS subscribers to access PC Test.

I'm enjoying it. It definitely has a place in DCUO. I don't think I'll switch a main character to it, but I like what they've done with it considering the circumstances and how the power shouldn't even exist.
    • Like x 3
  10. Dcon34DCUO Loyal Player

I'm personally enjoying playing on my alt with it, mostly the rockets :D. Though the devs pulled out a surprise this afternoon with a trailer and I'm annoyed the other powers before this didn't get a trailer like this.
    • Like x 2
  11. Alba Eclipta Committed Player

I like it, but I am confused as to which power activates bullet frenzy. Some data I extrapolate. Some I don't. Is bullet frenzy caused when using chain gun or something? The power descriptions are lacking for me.
  12. Echo Blue Committed Player

Hello everyone,

I like it. I like the concept of using firearms and BFG's as a Hero or Villain. It fits my military themes to a tee. Yea, it's campy, but what gun toting tough-guy, from James Bond, to Rambo, to Vladimir Putin isn't so over the top?

lol, I don't care if he is the enemy, that's a cool picture!
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  13. rawlings42 Well-Known Player

"C'Mon you SOB you want to live forever!!!!!!!" - USMC Dan Daly
    • Like x 2
  14. Twilight Avenged Dedicated Player

You just gave me a great idea
    • Like x 1
  15. Laz523 Well-Known Player

I like it because it fits my alt theme which is him being a master at large weapons systems
  16. XxRudgerxX Well-Known Player

My league's accepted munitions with Open Arms. Behold, the A-Team. Look forward to seeing these in Thrones!
    [IMG]
    • Like x 14
  17. Laz523 Well-Known Player

this is great lol
  18. Morcra Committed Player

why now...why must my pc be acting up now. why must i have so much work now...
  19. DustyAnkh Loyal Player

That is epic !!
  20. ChibiMechaX78 New Player

I don't know about it not belonging in the game. Along with weapon mastery, it's honestly the closest thing to Deathstroke for a power as I am going to get sorta. Gadgets just didn't close enough to DeathStroke for me let alone similar characters in the DC universe.
    • Like x 2