Movement should match their Personality

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Neph, Feb 20, 2013.

1. Hero of Justice New Player

I have never bumped before now, but this is too good of an idea to let wither and die without any response. So... please, please look into this devs!!! :)
    • Like x 1
  2. PaulAndrew Active Player

Yes! I pray the Devs look into this idea! Let's keep it relevant!
    • Like x 2
  3. Fourth New Player

Why isn't this a thing yet, again?
    • Like x 1
  4. JonnyD New Player

A movement and personality token, please. I'd like to flap my arms nao.
    • Like x 1
  5. She-Ra Well-Known Player

Sounds good to me!!!
    • Like x 1
  6. RageOfHeaven1990 New Player

This is a good idea, but I would still prefer having your power involved in your movement somehow but this would certainly be harder to implement. So in the meantime I support this :)
    • Like x 1
  7. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

Love all of these ideas it is a shame that none of them have been implemented
  8. Ghostof91 New Player

As laggy as it gets on PS3 I wonder how can such animations exist, when it's even difficult to even acess the menu without getting coloring on your items,but if the Devs can pull this off I definetly support this idea. with or without.
    • Like x 1
  9. ChibiMechaX78 New Player

Someone made a similar thread on this very subject except it also had a lot more. Need to find that thread again
  10. Jovaa Well-Known Player

This needs more likes! But frankly I think the devs have too much to do/too lazy for something that's purely aesthetics.
    • Like x 2
  11. ChibiMechaX78 New Player

12. Noisereject New Player

For the flirty stance ._. Why not a slight beat to their head whenever they're running ( for the speedsters )
  13. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

The number of notifications you must have gotten from all of those likes.

This is a pretty interesting idea. Not sure how I feel about the waving or blowing kisses though. Seems like it might get a little annoying and repetitive.
  14. crimeware New Player

so....yea.....this should happen
    • Like x 1
  15. DoctorSyndrome Dedicated Player

yeah that would pretty cool I guess
    • Like x 1
  16. Neph Dedicated Player

They have enough memory to do this with the PS3, and they gave a talented enough animator to accomplish; little things like this ho a long way, just like adding skimming to the game...
  17. HazeTA New Player

Please dont give the devs ideas. Their already messing about with enough inconsequential fluff that real issues remain unfixed. Decent enough idea though
    • Like x 1
  18. John Brawler Committed Player

maybe add a movement like this for normal non-movement mode running for comical?

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  19. Neph Dedicated Player

Jens mentioned that they would like to give us themed Armory toggle animations, also movement themes for the visual fx, like vine grapple lines and mental skimming discs, I am ready for some visual things to play with. SuperiorMouse had a great thread about this kind of GU for DCUO, I think it is long over due.

These devs are working, I appreciate all that they are able to accomplish, we are a consuming society, I am waiting to consume! lol
  20. MAXILIANO Loyal Player

I really hope he put these ideas into practice. For as it is possible to see this topic. The overwhelming majority would like something like that.
    I just hope that once again the ps3 is not excuse like so many ideas already proposed and they were always denied having this excuse ...o_O
    • Like x 1