Meta research wing.

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by BigBadRon, Mar 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Monsoon New Player

I am doing this mission from the villain side and ran into a problem with a stuck door after preventing super girl from hacking the computers. I had a similar issue with another mission. This seems to be a fairly recent problem.
  2. Monsoon New Player

The door to the exit was not locked, so i was able to exit the mission. Then I went back in and the same thing happened again, but after reading this thread, I looked closer at the door and it was a jar, I mean it was still a door, but looked slightly open, so I went around the edge and was able to get in the room. I then did it on hero side and the same door was closed, but slightly open.
  3. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

This has been fixed internally and will move live soon.
  4. phen0mena Committed Player

I have found a patient that is inactive, untargetable and does nothing in the area. Perhaps he just needs to have the lights turned on ;)
  5. TheLoneLantern New Player

I just ran both the Challenge, and the lvl 13 instance.

After you defeat your second encounter with Dr. Psycho, where he makes several duplicates of himself, you are unable to advance to the next floor. During the fight, none of the doors to the room close, and once the fight is over the vault-like door leading to the third (?) level does not disappear. This instance/challenge is unable to be completed at this time.
    • Like x 1
  6. TheLoneLantern New Player

7. Sore Steadfast Player

8. Durath Sa New Player

9. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

This is fixed in today's client hotfix.
    • Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.