Members Play Episode 22's New Kryptonian Storyline Now! Plus, Game Update 57.

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Mar 3, 2016.

1. VierraVoltage Well-Known Player

What words did i twist i stated people are rude, was told by two people i could not think the way i do, and lol you still so single minded you won't rest till you are right. I pity you....ok if it makes you feel better you are right, people have a right to be as rude as they wish. Does that mean they should, or should they grow up, and accept that the world does not revolve around you or your 15 dollars. You are not paying a customer service firm, you are paying for the privilege of playing a game without having to buy the whole thing, and get bonuses to boot
  2. BatBoy77 New Player

My money makes me a hungry Lion askin for professional curtesy in this restaurant called DCUOL for where my meal is at and how long till i get service its not a privelage to wait on my food not knowing how long it will be without updated notice from the waiter or waitresses meaning the devs
  3. VierraVoltage Well-Known Player

OMG such a crybaby....dcuo is online if you didn't stop crying to notice....and were do you pay 15 dollars to eat for a month and get good service?
  4. ComicsKid Committed Player

Look, I'm not saying the new content is bad. I like it, but I karate chopped their face and they fell apart. The ninjas ain't kicking like they use to, but ninjutsu is just the art of Tai Jitsu with stealth added into it. So don't go blasting head aches in the sewers just because your triptye. Infiltrate the matter and repeat with rinse. That's the way through the center of the donut, people!
  5. Savaris164 New Player

It is nice that there is new episode,buttoo bad that I can't play becouse of the message "you must launch the game from the launchpad" It is appearing for third day now. I have opened the support ticket but there is no answer. I have the same issue on US and EU servers, game was working normal before the update so I must say that I don't like this episode :p Anyone maybe know how to fix it?
    P.S. The message shows after long loading with Batman picture.
  6. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

I really like the new Phantom Zone and the Science Spire. I love this game and all the diversities. I am a big Superman fan and right now I am enjoying all the new content. Thanks DC Universe for an Outstanding Game.
  7. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

It may be your internet provider. I had the same problem when i had Verizon as my internet provider. When I changed services everything was great
  8. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

I really like the new episodes. I am a big Superman fan and I must say DCUO has really come through.
  9. The Anxient Loyal Player

I'm not having power iissues at all with it.
  10. Savaris164 New Player

Hmmmm but my game was working just fine before the update, so maybe after the update game have some issue with my modem or something.
  11. The2ndSelf New Player

12. EconoKnight XIII Legion

I guess it's lag, but did they slow down the timer on gadgets defibrillator? I used to be able to hit constantly, but now I have to wait between 1 and 2 seconds for the power timer to cycle. I'm noticing that my pot has a similar problem, though; I'll throw the power and it takes 1 or 2 seconds for the pot glow to appear around my character. Never had these problems before; but I did have to re-install the game because of that missing file.

Anyway, I hope this temporary; it's kind of game breaking. I'm having problems keeping up with pug power demand now.
  13. Masta blasta New Player

About to play soon got to level up
  14. RageLoloer Level 30

I wish the dlcs were free
  15. Ghoul Well-Known Player

must be nice
  16. Gyser Beam New Player

Members get it free and earky. Others must wait.
  17. kingservant1 Well-Known Player

Where is my loot?

Phantom Zone second boss did not put out!
  18. Astral Lantern Well-Known Player

Not enough quality pillow talk?

Just saying.
  19. hero turner Well-Known Player

1. Hey Mepps this is Hero Turner just thought of an idea you know how were able to invite other players and other leagues to enter your league halls and bases via the friends list, how about the ability to invite other leagues to join each other, like justice league invites young justice for example. Then that creates an expansion within leagues and enable them to use each others amenities like the league banks and statues for example. then in the roster page of the league management you have the current league members and ranks, then a joint league roster for the other leagues that are merged. it would give us the ability to go back and forth between leagues
      and also create a large playing environment and multiple team ups, and maybe no more than 10- 20 leagues to each merge. I don't know it was just a thought maybe you can think about it talk to the other devs see what they think and reply back and let me know, I have been playing this game since day one and been loving it ever since. thanx HERO TURNER
    2. hero turner, 28 minutes ago Report
    3. Reply

4. hero turnerNew Player

Also I wouldn't mind seeing whips and chains and nunchucks added to the weapons, the ability to use the pick up feature to throw the characters in the game, and the hero villains on line when doing missions and duels versus against each other. I mean we can pick up a car and throw it why not a person or villain and hero it would be fun to have that feature in the melee attacks, also the ability to use the saved content in our base armories when in dif power type or abilities we have to spend money to get power change tokens when changing power types, which is fine but if we have the content saved in the base armory we should be able to change to that abilities saved without spending money for tokens when you have them saved already in the armories and also have the personal teleporter between bases and league halls and also access to the armories, personal banks, soda cola machines ect...ect... in the league halls also just some ideas thx HERO TURNER
  20. hero turner Well-Known Player

THIS GAME IS AWSOME! cant wait to play the new content and the xbox version to be up and runnin with all the new stuff and water powers coming man ! cant wait.