Members Play Episode 22's New Kryptonian Storyline Now! Plus, Game Update 57.

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Mar 3, 2016.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]

Members Play Episode 22's New Kryptonian Storyline Now!

Members, your early access to Episode 22 is now available. Become a member today and you can start playing Episode 22 immediately. Episode 22 will also be available for purchase in the Marketplace on March 9, 2016.

Episode 22
    New 4 Player Operation: Phantom Zone

The Fortress of Solitude’s defense systems are malfunctioning just as Superman is busy investigating an incredible off world threat. The source appears to be the Phantom Zone Projector! Superman needs trusted heroes to help check out the disturbance!

Meanwhile Lex Luthor, having inserted listening devices in the Fortress during the Fortress raids long ago, is calling on villains to come play while Superman’s away, in the new 4-Player Operation, Phantom Zone! Unlock the Elite Mode, gain access to new feats, collections and gear! Free to access for Members!

• To play this 4-player Alert, your character must be level 30 and have a minimum Combat Rating of 146.
    • Open your On Duty Menu and look for the new Alert under Tier 7 of the 4-Player Tab.

New Solo: The Science Spire

Something went down in the Phantom Zone, and a certain prisoner has escaped, along with his followers. Lois Lane, intrepid reporter, is on the case! Her sources have described sightings of Kryptonians near Lex Luthor’s Science Spire, and she believes they are after information stored there.

Help Lois break in and investigate before she’s the one getting scooped in the new solo, The Science Spire! Gain access to new feats, collections and gear! Free to access for Members!

• To play this solo content, your character must be level 30 and have a minimum Combat Rating of 146.
    • Open your On Duty Menu and look for the new Solo under Tier 7 of the 1-Player Tab.

Game Update 57

The latest Game Update features an update to Light powers. To read the full update notes, click here.
    • Like x 4
  2. bmce84 Loyal Player

Dude really, those new image posters look awesome enough to ba a base item, but more than that it reminds me of the awesome comic book cut scenes from the past. Those really need to come back.
    • Like x 2
  3. Mighty Hyperion Committed Player

YEs they do need to come back, the Cut scenes if nothing else gave me a feeling that the game actually cared about trying to entertain me.
    Now I know this is damn near impossible (in the world of DCUO) but how cool would it be to be able to take shots of our toons and then make posters for our own lairs/league halls with them. (talk about a new level of customization.)
    • Like x 2
  4. ComicsKid Committed Player

Just did Science Spire solo....... HORRIBLE DROPS!!!
    The cr is less than or equal to what I already have from the 181920 episodes. WTH? I have no reason to run this solo again!
    • Like x 1
  5. xGod Active Player

Gives 139 gear pieces for boots, gloves, face, shoulders, and head.
    • Like x 1
  6. Freeman Active Player

Mepps,

Just wanted to say thanks to you and the crew at Daybreak. I love my HL character and GU57 has made it possible for me to dps, once again, without being ridiculed.

Much appreciated.

:)
    • Like x 1
  7. oVakarian New Player

Does anyone know what purple gear the new alert drops?
  8. ComicsKid Committed Player

Gave me 132cr head
  9. Kasnor New Player

I hope to not have to wait long for the episode go to STEAM this time.
  10. Harlequin Devoted Player

That's the green "trash" gear. The blues are 139.
  11. T102NEMESIS Active Player

Is the marketplace on ps fixed?
  12. Zaptoid New Player

Super stoked!

Once again, thank you DB!
  13. SCARLETTIA New Player

The purple gear it drops is quickstryke 143 gear, hope that helps:)
  14. SCARLETTIA New Player

.-. I did science spire 4 times most of my loot was 132 gear , please fix this it's absurd and annoying...
    • Like x 2
  15. Ghoul Well-Known Player

this is a very good episode dont you think guys?
  16. The Anxient Loyal Player

1. Don't play what you don't like.
    2. Old feats are really easy to get. If they end up making feats that you haven't completed purchasable you will be one of the few people left in this game.
    • Like x 2
  17. KauaiBorn808 New Player

I think you're missing a key part of that person's post. There were like, two periods. Two. I'm not a grammar ****, but, I can't take anyone seriously if they write 300 words without a period. And as for your signature at the bottom there? Hell yeah atomic. All I do is Atomic tanking lol I only dps in low tiers. Atomic is a power hungry little power set. They basically made it so if you don't WM, you'll be tapped out in 10 seconds lol
  18. disableddad New Player

Wow, there are a lot of people not happy with the new content. If your not happy with the new content. Don't play it. I'll be happy to run it all of the content you don't want to run. When content does come out that you do like. I hope you have the gear to keep up with those of us that have the gear you passed up on. Just do the good players a favor. While your waiting on this content that you like. Work work on you SP, so when the new stuff does come out. We don't have to walk you through it, like we do now.

Mepps, thanks for the new content. I love it. @DCUO thank you for the FOS story line. I've been hoping for this content.
    • Like x 1
  19. VierraVoltage Well-Known Player

Wow.....all I can say is Wow.
    Peolpe wanting free sp cause they can't earn them, new things to do and people not happy cause it's too hard.....lol seriously it's hard cause you failed to earn sp and make a proper build. So much hell. Seriously guys. OK I'm not a huge superman fan but the new dlc is fun and different. Would i like to see a few things different of course...I wish there was more mentors to choose from, like Ra's and Arrow, Or Canary, but it is still a fun game, and I want to thank the developers. Lovely new backgrounds on the new alerts by the way.
    • Like x 1
  20. Puckie New Player

So how long will the server be back up? Just got back into the game and am really excited =)