Member Early Access to Episode 20 Begins Now!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jan 6, 2016.

1. Nuubia Well-Known Player

Wow I love the comic book art!
  2. blazeing fire111 Devoted Player

Why is their only 7 feats again? What's with the lacks of feats in the recent episodes? Last episode only had 7 too and now this one? Please tell me this won't become the normal and have few amount of feats as possible.
  3. Xibo Loyal Player

Exactly. Or want you to achieve the max cr just by loot system? Don't throw away your money in the garbage spending Replay Badges. This is senseless!
    • Like x 1
  4. MrMigraine Devoted Player

I dig the presentation of the announcement in the first post ... it looks very comic-booky.

I hope that kind of things becomes a constant as we go forward. :D
    • Like x 2
  5. comrade sonya Committed Player

Another bug is Larfleeze having a censored head
    • Like x 1
  6. veneficus OP truncus Committed Player

yea.. its kinda annoying
  7. Veritasum Loyal Player

This has always been the case. Duo never drops the top gear. It's a mark run and a chance for a mid level drop if you're so inclined (don't see why you would be). And due to recent changes, the duos in the latest cycle award scraps for R&D gear.

You're also asking for older content to drop marks but you are unimpressed with the chance to get marks in the current duo?
  8. SnowStar Committed Player

The drop rates will continue to be low until morale improves.
  9. supp1238 New Player

i know this isn't the thread for this but i think here i might get my answer so: i have never owned a membership i have some dlc's , so my question is the following : if i buy a 1 month membership , and for example i use something from the home turf dlc( orbital strike , supply drops etc..) would i still be able to use it after my membership is done, i mean would i still be able to access content from that dlc even thought i don't own it

Thanks for your time;)
  10. DoctorP2 Well-Known Player

I got a 132 weapon box in the duo the first time I ran it, so decent gear does appear on occasion.
  11. .PHREAK. New Player

Well, while we are discussing reimbursements/refends Mr. Mepps sir, I would like to once again bring your attention to the plethora of legitimate pre-existing public requests I have made to date regarding same. Might I respectfully remind you again,Mr. Mepps sir, that replay badges are NOT FREE. They are a purchased product, bought and sold with real monies exchanged. Similarly, my Subscription is NOT FREE. To deny me of one of the two, very occasionally, is annoying but easily justifiable, to deny me of both, is insulting, to deny me a response is unprofessional. (I have several pages of 'support ticket' correspondence, the last of which, ironically, refers me back to the Forums which sent me there). While I eagerly await my next suspension period, a response would be prudent. Good day Sir.
    PHREAK
    • Like x 2
  12. KingWes2o New Player

For the ones who spent 10 fused scraps for the rings are we going to get back the 4 back.
    • Like x 1
  13. X3antonio3X Active Player

Well i ran the raid once and got 136 weapon box trinket and neckpiece and now im 152 what a lucky run now i just need herald of the black waist from BD.
  14. KEN_Oracle_of_Delphi Well-Known Player

No, that's not my point, you missed it.
  15. speedster1981 Committed Player

I don't know about you all but I find the duo being the end of the sons of trigon dlc is a little anti climatic there really should be a much bigger finish to it all
  16. TestReporter Loyal Player

The end of the sons of trigon dlc happens in Unholy Matrimony, the duo is just a epilogue they used to end the year without a new storyline, saving it for 2016.
  17. speedster1981 Committed Player

don't you think UM would have been better if we were to fight trigon along side the titans?
  18. Vanderlei1245 New Player

People, I'm not sure if this is the best place to post it, but I have some ideas for new dcuo episodes. If someone want to read, take the txt file here.