Member Early Access to Episode 20 Begins Now!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jan 6, 2016.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]

Members Can Now Play Episode 20!

Members, your early access to Episode 20 begins now! Become a member today and you can start playing Episode 20! Episode 20 will also be available for purchase in the Marketplace on January 13, 2016.

Episode 20
    Blackest Night

And so ends the War of the Light saga, the epic finish to one of DCUO’s most powerful storylines.

A massive Black Lantern has erupted from the blood-soaked streets of war-torn Metropolis and Nekron has risen from this deathly soil. The embodiment of death is no easy foe to defeat and Hal Jordan, Sinestro, and the rest of the champions have been unable to even make a scratch. You must fight alongside Carol Ferris and the Lantern Corps and send Nekron back to the Land of the Unliving in the new Operation, Blackest Night!

• To play this 8-player Operation, your character must be level 30 and have a minimum Combat Rating of 138.
    • Open your On Duty Menu and look for the new Operation under Tier 7 of the 8-Player Tab.

Wastelands Wonderland

Imps and demons run amuck in the fiery wasteland, allowing Jacob and Jack to seductively and slowly make their moves. Raven, annoyed as ever by her brothers, has asked for your help in putting them back in their places. Enter the madness and mayhem of the Gotham Wastelands in the new Duo, Wastelands Wonderland!

• To play this 2-player Duo, your character must be level 30 and have a minimum Combat Rating of 138.
    • Open your On Duty Menu and look for the new duo under Tier 7 of the 2-Player Tab.
    • Like x 3
  2. aortenruptur Well-Known Player

I just love this episode 20 poster!

Finally some art back again.
    I miss the old headlines videos really bad.
    Even tho it was "just" stop motion, I really liked them.

In short:
    More ART please!

#
    • Like x 4
  3. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Is that intended to be "Blachest night" though?
  4. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Never mind thats a K. Just a really fat one.
  5. T102NEMESIS Active Player

and again not a good drop rate. i runed it several times and get not one single high loot. waste of replay badges. next point. what ist that ring crafting? 1000 mataloids for 1 ring? thats embarressing. and to craft it is a higher ring than the loot. that's bad i am really really dissapointed. people just run away and leave the game. u really need to make big changes like marks in lower dlcs and same chance for everyone to get loot and end an instance. more marks lower prices and invite heroes and villains in a group.
    • Like x 1
  6. KEN_Oracle_of_Delphi Well-Known Player

I've run the duo 5 times now, and all I've gotten is 122 crap, oh and a 126 peice, woopdee doo. Please fix this loot system, it's all scam right now man.
  7. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

FYI: The R&D rings in Episode 20 should cost 600 scraps.
  8. Senko Committed Player

Going by previous episodes the drop rates will increase slightly after it becomes available for the larger gaming community.
  9. KEN_Oracle_of_Delphi Well-Known Player

Ok, and you ignore our complaint about the loot system ? Typical.

Like I said, I and others have the same issue... I've ran the duo FIVE TIMES, and still only 122 low level gear I could easily get from the last duo. I've spent enough replays for today without any benefit.
  10. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

The 126 piece you mentioned attunes to the correct duo item level. We'll get that fixed.
    • Like x 1
  11. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

Love the comic book art style lol, that's awesome.
    This episode looks interesting and I'm probably gonna see a lot of crazy offers for people farming the nekron chest.
    • Like x 1
  12. Xibo Loyal Player

You can get the max cr just buying the mask, rings and weapon on vendor.
    • Like x 1
  13. spack2k Steadfast Player

the iconic nekron chest which drops is not tradeable like u guys said in live stream...
  14. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We will fix this - it is intended to be traded.
  15. BernUnit81 Devoted Player

Are there any close ups of the new styles in this episode? I was hoping to get a look at what that White lantern-esq style is.
  16. Drathmor Unwavering Player

content is for a whole month and there are only 4 drops you should be able to buy your way to all of it day one slow down and just enjoy the game
  17. KEN_Oracle_of_Delphi Well-Known Player

So you're saying there's no use for the new duo, except for Marks. Gotcha
  18. charlie shephard Level 30

"Known issues for Episode 20:
    • R&D ring cost is incorrectly set to 10 metalloid scraps, instead of 6.
    • Death's Vest is incorrectly unable to be traded.
    • Some unattuned item boxes display the wrong item level (but, once consumed, the attuned item is correct)
    • Blackest Night is not ending properly after the final battle, leaving some of the story untold."
    Will those who spend 10 get there there scraps back???
    Thats ALOT of Replay Badges Used to grind those scraps.
  19. charlie shephard Level 30

im new to the forum not the game btw :p
    thats a weird way to welcome a devoted player :) hehehe
  20. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We'll get the hotfix out and then see what is doable.