Megzilla left DCUO :(

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Eve, Apr 16, 2021.

1. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Wait. I just realized something. I can’t believe I didn’t think of it until just now. Did her list of requests stay and are they still being looked into?
    Don’t get me wrong I realize I shouldn’t be this selfish, but will the list of things that are in potentia stay around?
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

No, immediately upon her leaving the list of everything we've ever requested was incinerated and it's ashes scattered all over Austin....
    Also it's right here: https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dcuo/index.php?threads/player-requested-styles.304913/
    • Like x 1
  3. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

4. Eve YouTuber

I don't think anyone took Megzilla's spot. If they did, they are not using the forums.
  5. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I'm fairly certain the entire art team has a copy of the list on hand.
  6. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

I would agree with both. I’m sure every member of the art team has a copy, and whoever is the acting chief of checking request forums is most likely reading but not replying.
    • Like x 1
  7. Beastmaster Well-Known Player

Would be nice though to get a update on what styles are in the works/pipeline, or simply someone from the art team just replying every so often on the styles Thread.
    • Like x 2
  8. Qwantum Abyss Loyal Player

Bummer, met is one of the only devs to ever actually Pm me (other then mepps letting me know im bout to he banned hahaha)
  9. Eve YouTuber

Would be cool if Oceans could reply on the materials & auras thread sometimes since she works on them the most.
    But who knows maybe another Dev will come in the picture.

I talked to Megzilla every once in awhile she was always nice and supporting. Honestly speaking - she gave me a lot of confident about my Gazette Website, etc. So I owe it to her.
    • Like x 3