Magic version of Last Laugh?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Circe, Feb 11, 2014.

1. BumblingB I got better.

From Spytle's remarks about Ted, I don't think he likes Beetle either. :'(
  2. tukuan Devoted Player

Then we need to get Mepps to stand-up for Teds everywhere. Solidarity!
    • Like x 1
  3. SoulflyMike42 New Player

I hope they never make an all PVP DLC again. Grinding 10 Feat points, when every update they go switch up the maps to were you cant even work on them anymore until future. NO THANKS PVP DLC's
    • Like x 1
  4. Breakforce Loyal Player

It was at a panel at SOE Live. Everyone was asking about which characters might get Legendified, and when I asked about Booster, he just flat out said no. Every other one got an "its a possibility".

:(
  5. Circe New Player

Mepps, I really hope you guys are taking into consideration that Meta and Tech basically taking over Legends, and that Magic could definitely use more characters.

Tech has 12 characters.
    Meta has a whopping 15 characters.
    Magic has 6.

That's really discouraging for those of us who are fans of Magic.

Hopefully Amazon Fury can introduce more Magic characters? More to make the numbers more fair.
  6. Little Sister New Player

^ Who cares where their powers come from ? Why does that matter ?
    • Like x 6
  7. MetaMax75 Devoted Player

As long as there are no more awful HQ, Hall of Doom or Safe houses - I support this idea.
  8. Enickma Dedicated Player

Welcome to a Circe thread, LOL
    • Like x 3
  9. GeoShock New Player

Well this looks boring.
    • Like x 3
  10. Circe New Player

You can ask the people advocating against this that same question.

If this were a Meta or Tech idea, they would've been all for it. But no, because it's about a realm in the game that they personally despise they come in here and make the thread about "not selling well DLCs" and such, completely reading over the excellent map ideas and Legends ideas.
  11. Circe New Player

And you completely read over the powers, which would be amazing and counteract the weapon.
  12. Little Sister New Player

Well the human to alien ratio isn't very fair either.
    • Like x 1
  13. Circe New Player

This game was created with the 3 "factions" (Magic, Meta, Tech) in mind. When you create your character, you have the option of choosing between these 3 different areas. Who you choose as a mentor completely changes your way of playing during leveling.

Just as we have the choice to create our characters in any of these realms, why shouldn't they be equally represented in Legends?

What I'm trying to say is that each of the realms have their own wings, their own storylines, and own paths. So I feel they should be more even in Legends because the game makes each of these 3 realms of DC pretty significant.
  14. Little Sister New Player

Mentors are pretty insignificant these days. There are only a handful of exclusive missions.
  15. Valsmurf Loyal Player

Awww i thought you liked Jaime Reyes :( (jk, jk :p )
  16. helvetica New Player

Take a look at any thread by Neph or SuperiorMouse.

This is interesting. It shows a decline in sales/players but Mepps's comments earlier today talk about an increase from the fall when SoT came out. His comments conflict with the stats on that page.
  17. Redscreen5 New Player

Going to be blunt. I cant stand the boring and drawn out storlyline with Magic characters. They are unpopular which is a major part and even the most recognized DC characters AREN'T on the legends roster. Starting with the even less popular characters is illogical.

Green arrow
    Hawkman / Girl
    Martian Manhunter
    Flash
    Aquaman

If there's an aspect of a "Must" then these should be implemented since they are front runners from a marketing perspective for DC.

I don't mind the idea but in terms of things being prioritized Magic certainly shouldn't come anywhere near the top of the list

& Considering superman is the poster boy of the franchise he completely needs a revamp, he is utterly useless.
    • Like x 1
  18. Rashadjc New Player

I love this idea, but instead of this being a PVP DLC I would rather this be a game update.
  19. BumblingB I got better.

Jaime isn't bad, but he is no Ted Kord. :)
  20. Redscreen5 New Player

I still don't see Captain cold, Deathstroke, Cyborg or Black Adam.

We don't all get our wishes.