Login Issue - May 22, 2018

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, May 22, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UnderworldSelene Well-Known Player

• Like x 4
  2. 0xDJBx0 Well-Known Player

Hi, is it possible for someone from Daybreak to please let us know if it's OK to buy currency for the Market Place on EUPS?

Thanks
  3. Spicec New Player

Wow... 11 pages in 3 days? All mostly cry babies too! hahaa! People. It's simple, why the dramatic show boating? Keep track of the down time you personally have and submit a ticket. It's the best way to handle this, no? Flooding a forum with how disgruntled you are is not a very wise way to handle this situation, I believe. If it's an issue for you it's between you and the company. Simple. It's not like you're going to form a union and strike.. carrying signs, etc. No need to show boat like this. It's very immature. If you personally get a satisfactory return on your ticket/complaint to the company, then you know the company wants to make good on your investment. If they do not satisfy you then you stop paying them and playing their game. It's not rocket science. There are other things to do in life isn't there? Hell, I'm disabled and barely get out of the house and yet I can find thousands of other things I can do if I can't play DCUO and do, when I have to. Yes, I prefer to always have the ability to sign in on a whim. It is definitely disappointing when they are having operations issues and I have that whim. But it happens to all of us in some way or another. The only thing definite in life is death.. though we never know when or how... it's a definite. Everything else is guess work! Good luck everyone! See you in game I hope, soon. - Spice
    • Like x 6
  4. RIPBEB New Player

Wow. Good job. +1 that
    • Like x 1
  5. Karas2016 Dedicated Player

Just fyi grammar punctuation does not validate someone's stupidity. Lol
    • Like x 1
  6. Black Eneas Active Player

7. useless Well-Known Player

my sub expired,is it safe to use wallet on ps4 and buy subscription ?
  8. Ikyotojin Dedicated Player

Actually I agree. I made a post just to vent a bit. I've got wood carving, cgi, books,brandy, cooking, teaching carving and calligraphy, rum, facebook, troll hunting, beer....
    • Like x 2
  9. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Update: We believe the login and connectivity issues are resolved. We also believe any purchases made and not delivered over the last few days will deliver upon login automatically now.

If that's not the case or you're not sure, please open a ticket with our team at http://help.daybreakgames.com, and we can confirm or correct the issue.
    • Like x 9
  10. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

The marketplace has also been re-enabled, and we do not expect further problems.
    • Like x 9
  11. The Swordsman New Player

As a new player I just want to thank you for your hard work and dealing with your fans. Time for Venom to go back to protecting Gotham!
    • Like x 1
  12. jOhNdOe New Player

Actually, Ive been trying to logon on US and EU PC but it keeps saying "The servers are down for maintance" this is going on for a week and it only worked once and now it doesnt work again, any help with this or?
  13. RIPBEB New Player

14. Boston Phantom Well-Known Player

Hey Mepps....thanks to your guys problems, just lost all my artifacts trying to get the 120 breakthrough. Had everything I needed, went to for the breakthrough, and it failed. Got all the artifacts that I needed for a second attempt, and it failed too. Thanks for nothing
  15. Boston Phantom Well-Known Player

The marketplace may be up, but I just got screwed on trying to go for the 120 breakthrough on my artifacts. I was at the level, went for the breakthrough, and it failed. Got all the artifacts I needed for a second attempt, and it failed too. You guys owe my artifacts back!
  16. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Did you use a Seal of Preservation?
    • Like x 3
  17. Boston Phantom Well-Known Player

didn't know I needed one. I've never had a breakthrough failure before, so how was I to know I needed one?
  18. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

• Like x 3
  19. Pestilance New Player

Thanks Mepps for Login fix :D
  20. 0xDJBx0 Well-Known Player

Hi Daybreak,

Just to let you know that I'm still having problems connecting to the EUPS server. I just got on after a few attempts of getting the unable to connect message, so it appears as if there may still be an issue
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.