Login Issue - May 22, 2018

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, May 22, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jensu Well-Known Player

we are not asking for much, just an update on ETA when the servers will be up
    • Like x 1
  2. Emerald Vibe Committed Player

Plenty of Adults watch Anime. :) you're just mad you couldn't get online to play today
    • Like x 2
  3. UnderworldSelene Well-Known Player

I'm able to sign on at random times, but the marketplace is dead atm.
    • Like x 1
  4. nigaiya20 New Player

I hope there will be something planned to make up for the lack of participation in the event.:(
    • Like x 1
  5. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

Yea they disabled it temporarily
    • Like x 1
  6. EconoKnight XIII Legion

[IMG]
  7. UnderworldSelene Well-Known Player

Thanks.
  8. Darth Piper Loyal Player

He’s just got major butt hurt going on because he is being treated like a child throwing a temper tantrum. :)
    • Like x 1
  9. Gambo323 Level 30

The issue is no one is loggin in or spending money on this lame “celebration”. Therefore they are scrambling to come up with something to keep us interested in this game . I promise you I’m soooo done with this game. Not another dime from me will you see DC. June 11th is the first day of the end of your reign in the super heroe mmorpg game
  10. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

*Says someone is insulting him by insulting them*

Remember guys, if you aren't acting like a raging lunatic you're automatically a brown noser
    • Like x 6
  11. Shark Dental Devoted Player

You're welcome to contact Daybreak Customer Service directly. Obviously Mepps or other devs that belong to DCUO have no responsibility with decisions and hardware belonging to a parent company, so posting about it here (even in a mature, dignified way, which this definitely isn't) is completely useless, much like walking into Taco Bell to complain about noise from the parking garage at Pepsi's corporate headquarters.
    • Like x 3
  12. Shark Dental Devoted Player

I'm more of a noun browser. But I do act like a lunatic sometimes. Mostly on Thursdays and Mondays.
    • Like x 2
  13. SugarHoneyIcedTeaMix Well-Known Player

[IMG]

Bro......you good.....you need a hug?
  14. FrankDma1962 Well-Known Player

You people amaze me. Been here since beta and I've seen it go down so many times and I wait until I see an all clear on Twiter or here.
    Yet you come on yelling for comp because you can do things online with this game. Stop and think. If you're not farming because of an outage, no one else is! Relax. No one is getting ahead of you and some of the stuff will be back in the future under various events.
    • Like x 1
  15. Black Eneas Active Player

finally someone who gets it :)
  16. Black Eneas Active Player

Anyways they will extend the time of event like usually
  17. Black Eneas Active Player

18. co ni New Player

nein nicht sie verwenden null formel und halten es für s beste Ldo Ldino
  19. BabyBoyzim Dedicated Player

• Like x 2
  20. EconoKnight XIII Legion

[IMG]