Up-Votes Needed log-in issues 8/27

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by Snowy OwI, Aug 27, 2020.

1. Reds77 New Player

same here,login after three time try with correct info,EUPC
  2. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

it worked after several atempts a while ago on eupc.
  3. LeethaK7 New Player

I am also on the US PS4 server and I can’t login at all even after several tries it’s kind of odd because this whole extra currency thing isn’t working either way from what I’m hearing a lot of people please fix your game so we can play it would be much appreciated from someone who’s been playing the game for 10 years.
    • Like x 1
  4. sassori81 New Player

5. sassori81 New Player

same on dc webside / error wrong nick or pass
  6. LeethaK7 New Player

Well hopefully they give us an extra day for the extra currency as they put it so people don’t get screwed over that would be nice.
  7. BumblingB I got better.

Same issue.
  8. LeethaK7 New Player

Still not working on PS4 smh.
    • Like x 1
  9. Kingmen1280 New Player

I'm stuck in the loading screen
  10. Kewleo Level 30

Not sure if it matters but I get a different error on PC. It didn't say my user name or password was wrong, but when I click on Play it says: There was an error completing your request. Please try again.
  11. Shadowdragon Devoted Player

Could it be a load balancing box? It seems to be hit or miss. I had the error this morning, but got in after trying a lot. Now I can't get in again. If one or more load balanced systems has an issue, we just keep trying until we get a good system?

This feels a lot like phasing. :p
  12. BumblingB I got better.

It's the same error. If you hit OK, it will take you to the login window and if you reinput your info, it gives the error above. Then rinse and repeat.
  13. Estat1c4 New Player

Hi, i have the same problem login issue in USPS4, I tried since 3 hours ago and still the same problem
    • Like x 2
  14. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We are still working on this.
    • Like x 3
  15. Kewleo Level 30

It is not the same error as the screen shot that was shown earlier. I was able to log in. You have to go to your LaunchPad.libs folder, then rename (or delete) your LaunchPad.Cache folder.
  16. Kewleo Level 30

For those who do not have the "Wrong Username/password" error, and only the error screen listed below, you may be able to get in following the steps listed in my post above. Worked for me. Here it is again so you don't have to scroll:

You have to go to your LaunchPad.libs folder, then rename (or delete) your LaunchPad.Cache folder. Log in with your credentials and hit Play. Hope it works for others.

[IMG]
  17. BumblingB I got better.

Unfortunately, that still produces the same issue. I deleted it 3 times and got a loop of the error you got, but then when I closed and reopened the launcher it came back to the old loop issue. :(
  18. BumblingB I got better.

Apparently it resolved for me on it's own. :O So I'm in.
  19. Kewleo Level 30

Or you followed directions. Glad you are in.
  20. Glacial Monarch New Player

I'm still unable to get into the launchpad on my PC account. My PS4 account (different e-mail address, linked through PSN) works fine. I also, with the PC account, cannot log into the forums (I'm currently using my linked PSN ID), or file a direct support ticket. Could it be possible that some of the AUTH data has been corrupted or one of the AUTH servers be offline?