Up-Votes Needed log-in issues 8/27

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by Snowy OwI, Aug 27, 2020.

1. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Is there some kind of maintenance going on?
    • Like x 3
  2. Red Raptor Active Player

Happening to some USPS players as well. Have a friend (PC) who is getting an error message...

"When trying to log on my launcher it is asking for username and password. Then it says there was an error completing your request. The daybreak site says invalid credentials when trying to log in there."
  3. Hick Kang New Player

BUMP

happening to me as well. I cant even login to my og account to open this forum. I am using my alt account rn.
    this need to be fixed
  4. Hick Kang New Player

Are you enable to login now? Inform me here please if you can. I still cant login
  5. Irvynnge Loyal Player

can't log in to EUPS4. managed to get as far as character select, selected character, game cut out, no error message. tried getting back in, stuck on connecting screen.
    • Like x 1
  6. Eradam New Player

Same issue. I've been waiting for a while, just to see if things would have changed...
    It doesn't seems so =/.
    • Like x 1
  7. Irvynnge Loyal Player

same as. I reported it over on the bug section of the forum. maybe go there & add your voices?
    • Like x 1
  8. Memphis Rainz Well-Known Player

Same here. EUPC
    • Like x 1
  9. Hick Kang New Player

Same issue here USPC
  10. sassori81 New Player

EUPC wrong nick / wrong pass. msg - (There was an error completing your request. Please try again.) i try 10 times and nothing!!!
  11. Red Raptor Active Player

Happening to a league mate on USPS side as well. Also preventing him from logging into the Daybreak web site to put in a ticket.[IMG]
  12. SekretVillain Loyal Player

Its happening to USPS4 too, friend went to log in at 8am est and said server maintenance was going on
  13. Jaelia Committed Player

I’m USPS4 and I’m at a screen that says connecting but it’s not moving and I reset my ps4 twice.
  14. Midori Dragon New Player

I'm getting the same message as Red Raptor's friend. Error at launcher saying to try again...
  15. Void cell Well-Known Player

Unable to log in to us switch since restart. Persistent authentication error.
  16. Void cell Well-Known Player

Authentication error on US switch.
  17. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We are investigating. Thank you for the reports.
    • Like x 4
  18. Ekart Committed Player

This is going on the whole day.
  19. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Can you try again now?
    • Like x 1
  20. Jaelia Committed Player

USPS4?