Lets talk episode 16

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by SpicyMoonlight, Aug 5, 2015.

1. SpicyMoonlight Devoted Player

It's not too early is it?

I wonder what the new styles are. Hopefully one of the new powers that were hinted at make an appearance as well.

A new movement mode variant!!! Oh the possibilities!!!
    • Like x 1
  2. Remander Steadfast Player

All in good time, Spicy. All in good time.
  3. MEBegnalsFan Devoted Player

It is not to early, it is due out next month. :)
    • Like x 1
  4. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

It's too early in the sense that this just dropped and a,ready ppl are wanting to look past it.. No offense to anyone I'm just saying us the content uninteresting? This us the quietest ive ever seen the forum the day new content dropped...although I gotta say I don't notice a lot of bug fix complaints there's a few but not like before ....
  5. SpicyMoonlight Devoted Player

I want to get the hype up since it won't be very long until 16 is here.

And I haven't touched 15 yet. Still at work waiting to get a shot at it! :)
  6. SkullGang Devoted Player

Thats because most of us find this Bombshell stuff to be meh.
    • Like x 1
  7. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

I'm not subbed anymore so I'm not gettin a crack at it at all ... I'll wait til either the next dlc to sub again or the one after that... I'm guessing atomic will be out by then
  8. SpicyMoonlight Devoted Player

My thoughts exactly. My guess is it won't be long until the testers have episode 16 to work on
  9. Drifting Dreamer Steadfast Player

Maybe Atomic???
    Dare we hope? :D
    • Like x 2
  10. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

I kinda figured this

Maybe next month there will be some cool batman content or hell may some Jsa stuff using Jsa characters we haven't seen yet
    • Like x 1
  11. SpicyMoonlight Devoted Player

I was under the impression it would be more lantern content to finish out the WoL trilogies. Is that not the case anymore?
  12. Shadowdragon Devoted Player

Atomic would be released on it's own, so it would be a bonus to whatever month it comes out.

I bet there's more. WotL was probably planned out way before the decision to go monthly. So that's potentially 5 more pieces of lantern content because Ep 15 only released 1 of the 6 that would been in the DLC.
    • Like x 1
  13. Drifting Dreamer Steadfast Player

You are correct, but I am hoping for next month.
  14. Backseid Devoted Player

We're all at work.
  15. SpicyMoonlight Devoted Player

That makes sense. Somehow I thought the duo was it and was disappointed lol
  16. Backseid Devoted Player

Really? I've only seen a couple people say that. I was under the impression "most" thought it was pretty cool just cause of the style if nothing else.

Maybe the kiddies don't appreciate the artistic side of it?
  17. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

Some are at work but before this place would blow up,when new content was dropped while at work or not ... It's so quiet
    • Like x 1
  18. tukuan Devoted Player

Pretty much this. One of the reasons I looked forward to the episode model is more frequent communications on coming content. If we stick to the pattern that content should be on test for at least a couple weeks before launch, it would stand to reason that we'd hear about the content about a week after the early launch of a given episode.
    • Like x 2
  19. Backseid Devoted Player

Edit: the only people left/paying are at work? Lol
    • Like x 2
  20. Ichiro Loyal Player

I bet there is a black lantern solo that you access from metropolis batrtlezone
    • Like x 1