Let us have more than 4 bases!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by MAXILIANO, Feb 9, 2017.

1. MAXILIANO Loyal Player

Hello everyone!
    I know for many this may be insignificant, but for those who like to tinker and decorate their base, only 4 bases is little !!
    If it is an item that is sold on the market, I see no sense in having sales restrictions or quantities!
    Or if it is necessary for the well being of the game, other than just 4!
    We have at least 6 or 10 bases!
    With this not only more profit will be generated, because they will be more bases purchased, more armories bought, etc.
    And players will invest more in purchases for basic items!
    Please think about it! Bases is little!
    If we have money to spend, let us spend!
    Please!
    • Like x 7
  2. Crows Well-Known Player

omfg I have two and can't even bring myself to decorate more than once every blue moon lmao but hey to each their own as far as im concerned players should be able to have as many bases as they want idc
    • Like x 4
  3. BestPlayerAfrica Well-Known Player

you can have more than 1 base ???? (premium *** here)
    • Like x 1
  4. MAXILIANO Loyal Player

Yes. You can currently have up to 4 bases!
    1 we won and the others we bought!
    But the idea is just that we can have more than just 4!
  5. Furdinand Active Player

A mansion sized base would be good to. Or a modular system where you can add wings: Lobby, Master Bath, Study, Kitchen, Solarium, Garage, Rec Room, etc.
    Four of the current size isn't enough to do all the themed stuff I want to do.
    • Like x 3
  6. Davenport Committed Player

Just do what I do: use other characters.

The whole reason I made my multi, King Larfleeze, was for having a second base. Plus, someone told me that you can't use amenities in multiple bases unless you have multiple of them (I'm assuming the idea being both a bought broker and a collection one), so I figured it'd make sense to just use a second character anyway so I can use amenities in each base.

I'm currently redoing my main's base, King Larfleeze's is all but done (missing four or five items that I know of), and I started working on another for a rage toon I made with the boost to 100 freebie, but I got lost in the planning stage so that's on hiatus for now.
    • Like x 3
  7. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Wait you can only have 4 bases? Why am I just now hearing about this?
    • Like x 2
  8. lukelucky Devoted Player

I have 4 on my main. I know I bought a ton of deeds to a point I was struggling to figure out what tons to use them on. I support the more then 4 bases per player idea
    • Like x 2
  9. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

4 bases/Lairs been fully decorated and yet you want more.

Not against the idea, but Hard to stomach or even imagine that from my perspective.

+1 from me
    • Like x 2
  10. Echo Blue Committed Player

Hello everyone,

Why don't you just create another character and adjust your permissions? Like some before me said, and use your Alts bases also. I understand that you may have to spend some extra time sending in-game emails with attachments, but at least you'll get 4 more bases.
    • Like x 1
  11. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

I think the reason for the limit is server space. Now not everyone has 4 lairs but think about it even if most only have two (all one really needs to accommodate placing all the available amenities) that can add up to a lot of storage space required to maintain them for the players. So the potential is there for almost anyone to have four lairs and 2000 pieces of furniture (500 in each which IS the limit). I enjoy decorating my lairs too but consider some of the log in and lag issues we have dealt with lately. I'd rather keep what we have and be able to get on line when i want to.
  12. Derio 15000 Post Club

Use alts. Give them privaledges on your main.

/thread
    • Like x 1
  13. MAXILIANO Loyal Player

I have 25 characters in my US account of the PC, plus a 20 in my PSN accounts.
    And most are with their bases decorated!
    The problem is not this!
    The foot problem I do not have in my other toons, the amount of basic items I have in my main!
    Out that My main is my main! It is in him that I invest everything of the best of the game!
    That's why I want to have more possibilities!
    • Like x 1
  14. unitedmeck Well-Known Player

So u have 45 total characters ? I thought i had a problem with 17 but 45, man are they all high cr my lowest is 98 cr but support more bases
  15. TITAN ephemeral Loyal Player

a MILLION times this...also...as long as im willing to play and pay for more toon slots i should get them. yes i am saying the 30+ slots you can get in this game is not enough if i pay 5 or 10 for a new slot a month DC should let me...yes i am maxed at my 30s...yes i am an altaholic...should be no ones business but mine if im willing to pay for them
    • Like x 2
  16. WhiteW0lf Devoted Player

I currently have 4 fully decorated bases. I would like to have just one more, for a seasonal base.
    • Like x 1
  17. Tsavorentless Dedicated Player

Id rather have more lor themes.
    • Like x 1
  18. Furdinand Active Player

That's not really a solution. Quite a number of base items are tied to feats. I don't want to have to start some base item database to track what alts get what items and which items need to be kept together to unlock a feat. I just want to be able to use the base items I get in a way that doesn't make my toon look like a horder that found four storage spaces.
    • Like x 1
  19. Wade Spalding Loyal Player

Agree on the server space, but: the lairs are private instances, and the item limit is actually not mattering, since you can see every item your toon has available in open world as well - and that space is not limited. So no matter if you just place your ammenities and armories in the base or full 500 items - your toon can acually carry thousands of them around and that inventory is loaded everywhere (character page and then select the "base" tab). Since the devs love furniture feats, I do not see a limit for that part of the inventory coming any time soon - so the server stress is there no matter what.

I'd seriously prefer larger bases or the suggest module extension model, but as long as the floorplans need to be the same due to lair PvP, it's also ok to just add more bases.

PS: SWG had veteran player rewards for subscribing which featured tokens (deeds) to increase the max item list of a house. Just a thought....
    • Like x 1
  20. MAXILIANO Loyal Player

Actually having bigger bases would be very interesting ... But since I do not see this happening so soon, it's much easier to release the amount we can have.
    This is an important point that you have touched ... Many base items we have allocated to our principals even because of the done!
    What makes them always have more options ...