Legends PVP Beginners Character Guide (Beware The Light Edition)

Discussion in 'Oracle’s Database (Guides)' started by Bulthax, Feb 15, 2013.

1. La Chupacabra New Player

Yay!
  2. Bulthax Active Player

The Guide Has Been Updated!

Iconic Anomaly: Test Subject #1 Has been added to the Legends Videos Section!
    Happy hunting!
    • Like x 1
  3. BigBadLejin New Player

Hurt no scientist?... Ridiculously easy FEAT.

• Like x 2
  4. DarkPhoenix New Player

my eyes!! my eyes!! :confused:

but seriously, you need to remove color formatting because I find it very hard to read. i ended up skimming until i lost interest reading at all. using line spacing and tabs should be sufficient enough to differentiate anything that needs to be differentiated.
  5. Vulmyss Dedicated Player

I couldn't watch it for too long at a time, my eyes literally watered. And i seemed to skip over the white color a little..
    But still, thanks! I had no idea what my moves were called, or as bane, how to get that grapple line(i thought it was random on venom up) So... Awesome.
    I love bane btw, i have never lost a 1 on 1 with him. Even sometimes 2 or 3 on 1 i get a couple of them. Love those amazing AoE attacks and supercharge.
  6. Pingvinozavr Dedicated Player

Will this gonna be updated with Donna and Cheetah?
    • Like x 3
  7. DamageControl Committed Player

Donna Troy (don't know names of powers, but here goes):
    1.) 1 hit ranged attack, interruptable, block-breaks, deals approx. 300 damage
    2.) Smash attack, AOE deals 300 each, knocks all targets back.
    3.) Prec-based sword spin, AOE, interrupts, vulnerable to block, exactly like 2H spin, and counts to hit counter
    4.) Classic stun lasso, 1 target
    5.) Shield, blocks all damage, can be used while controlled, should be used with next move:
    6.) Healing buff, heals 125 health every 5 seconds, only useful with a shield, IMHO
  8. TK PUSHA Dedicated Player

yes please!
    this thread is my go to for knowing actually what powers do in legends.
    i hadnt even used one of the new ones since they came out since i hadnt bothered with finding the bookmark to this thread, lol.
    would love to try out both D and Cheetah... need a prep tho.

EDIT: it appears the OP hasnt posted in some time.:(
    this guide is still a great resource though.
    • Like x 1
  9. MrMigraine Devoted Player

Not just Donna and Cheetah ... Wonder Woman and Circe are missing as well. :(
    • Like x 1
  10. Kroye Loyal Player

Sure wish Bulthax were around...
  11. Vinny Tireshine New Player

Where can I find health values for the characters?
  12. Bulthax Active Player

Well I am back. Work is a little more manageable now and with the new GU going out later today my main reason for leaving (Alts just beig to hard to deal with) is now solved. I'll be working on a new guide update shortly, hopefully have it out withing 30 Days. I have a lot to do, adding all the new characters, and of course taking a pass at all the old ones.

HAPPY HUNTING!
    • Like x 4
  13. compasionate grenade Committed Player

Whaaat!

Totally looking forward to ur updated guide and welcome back.
  14. RobodudJ New Player

This post was helpful thank you. Looking forward to see the new characters on the list.
  15. Pingvinozavr Dedicated Player

• Like x 1
  16. Bouma New Player

thanks for the post but WOW why isn't this info in the game already?!