Legends PvE Weekend! Plus, Final Weekend For Ace Chemicals!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Aug 6, 2015.

1. TheDarknessWithin Loyal Player

I missed out on Smallville because it wasn't in the events tab on Saturday. A bit irritated as I haven't completed those feats and won't be able to properly play until next Friday. Is there a possibility it'll be available next Saturday?
  2. Wiccan026 Loyal Player

Are you trying to post in the discussion forums that are in the testing section? If so you can't do that unless you're a pc member and have access to the test server (you essentially have to be an all access member).
  3. spack2k Steadfast Player

nice legend pve weekend , smallville canceled !

PS: its ok i got the feats anyway:p
  4. Rejoicer1 Well-Known Player

Obviously someone goofed on the settings as it was supposed to turn off during the Monday reset rather than the Saturday reset. DEVS: please fix.
  5. Pyroseraph New Player

Nope, not the testing section. I mean everywhere else. League Recruitment, Powers, Gotham, Joker's Funhouse...

It says I have insufficient privileges to post in every board but Announcements. And I am on PS4.
  6. Infyrneaux23 Dedicated Player

LOL.

(in the voice of Ed McMahon): You are correct, sir!

However, Muzura is in my league and he is most definitely not a teenager. AND I will not be rubbing anything out this weekend. Well, nothing anyone here needs to know about at any rate.
  7. Reaper501 Well-Known Player

Yoooo Mepps someone mess up the Smalville weekend, it's not listed on the event at duty tab, please any word on this.
    • Like x 1
  8. Pr0tojay Committed Player

smallville gone already? ran it like 6 times just last night...someone screwed up
    • Like x 1
  9. Skidmarc Committed Player

Please fix this ASAP, this will be the only day I can run it this weekend and I will be pretty angry if I cannot due to this nonsense.
  10. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We will get smallville back on asap.
    • Like x 1
  11. Reaper501 Well-Known Player

Thank you!!!
  12. Sivulla Dedicated Player

Be sure to extend it.
  13. Wiccan026 Loyal Player

I have no clue why that's happening. It never happened to me back when I was considered a "New Member" on these forums.
  14. Pyroseraph New Player

Worst part is, I have no idea if this is simply new policy, or if I need to- *shudder* turn in a ticket.
  15. Sbel Devoted Player

I know they made it so that your forum account needs to be linked to a real game account. Yours is linked and you still can't post in the other forums? Can you pm Mepps?
  16. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Because the event was not available right away on Saturday, we have extended Smallville's limited run through Tuesday at 10AM PT. Enjoy!
    • Like x 3
  17. Veritech Loyal Player

You sir, are a legend. Thanks
  18. Pyroseraph360 Active Player

Turns out I needn't have bothered. Just decided 'screw it' and signed in on PSN. Unfortunately, it would not let me use EITHER of my previous forum names (both being 'used'), so I had to make a third combining both. I now have full forum access, but this whole situation left a bad taste in my mouth. >_<