Legends PvE Weekend! Plus, Final Weekend For Ace Chemicals!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Aug 6, 2015.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]

Legends PvE Weekend! Smallville Is Back!

Legends PvE: Smallville returns for the weekend. Visit Superman's home town and save it from almost certain doom as the DC Universe's most iconic heroes and villains. Log in this Friday through Sunday and queue up for those feats and Marks of Legend you're missing!

The event will return at 4:00PM PT (4PM CET EU) on August 7, 2015, and end with early morning server restarts on August 10, 2015.

Final Weekend For Legends: Ace Chemicals!

This weekend is also the final weekend of the current Legends PvE event, Ace Chemicals! Look for both under Events in your On Duty menu!

UPDATE: Because the event was not available right away on Saturday, we have extended Smallville's limited run through Tuesday at 10AM PT. Enjoy!

• Like x 3
  2. Scar-Red Nova Dedicated Player

Is Bombshell Catwoman coming out before Ace goes away
  3. Chocolate Enforcer Committed Player

No they are coming out next week
  4. Belthazur Dedicated Player

YESSS Many in my league still need feats in those We Will Rub them Out this weekend
  5. Scar-Red Nova Dedicated Player

So, is that before Ace is over or after Ace is over was my question.
  6. Sbel Devoted Player

We don't really know. Ace is going away Wednesday August 12. The rest of the bombshells will be out "next week," which probably means between Monday August 10 and Friday August 14.
  7. Beastking68 New Player

Id ask this question in powers but not able too quantum power . Just went threw time an space powers .Non said anything about getting power back . Quantum loss its am ? ? Or did i over look something ?
  8. Pyroseraph New Player

Nice. Joining a league soon, so I'll be able to knock this out of the park.

Now, on an off-topic note, it has now been a week since I've made this account and I still can't post in the discussion threads. Am I missing something?

Was it made so that New Members can't post in discussions until they get their first rank-up? If so, then how many days will I have to wait until I'm no longer considered 'New'?
    • Like x 1
  9. Infyrneaux23 Dedicated Player

Hmm. Not the words I would use.....

This is an all-ages game.
    • Like x 1
  10. dr.chef New Player

i need ALAN SCOTT AND WILDCAT for LEGENDS PLS PLS PLS beacuse i think it would be nice to have some old heroes to play with
    • Like x 1
  11. HISTORICAL New Player

We should get Booster Gold for Legends.
    • Like x 1
  12. dr.chef New Player

no no no booster gold he is one of the worst characters in dc universe i prefer alan scott or scarecrow for new legend character
  13. Infyrneaux23 Dedicated Player

Booster Gold is actually practically single-handedly responsible for the entire DC Multiverse and is an extremely lovable and charismatic blowhard.

Booster Gold for Legends!

And while Alan Scott would be awesome I'd rather see a female Lantern like Bleez, Arisia Raab or Lyssa Drak before another dude, even one that's not technically part of the Corps. Wildcat and Scarecrow could be pretty cool, though.
  14. bagofboom Committed Player

I think we desperately need a new Batman Legends character!!!

Are you still reading? Ok, I was just kidding around. How about; Atom, Martian Manhunter, or Blue Beetle? OR, and just consider this, since SOOO much of this game revolves around Brainiac....why not make a full-on Brainiac Legends character? I have no idea what powers and all that jazz he'd use (I just pulled that outta my butt as I was typing) but it might be pretty cool. But what do I know? I'm a dps.;) Long Live DCUO!!
  15. dr.chef New Player

i think booster is great for legends now that i have read some comic books.
  16. dr.chef New Player

i agree atom is the perfect choice for legends and booster gold
  17. Viggo9o New Player

Hey Mepps !
    Just wanna let you know that smallville arent showing in Event ! It showed yesterday evening and i had time for one run . But today its gone, and thats bad because i started this account in the middel of the samllville last time so i still need alot of the feats !
    I hope this will get fixed asap :)
    Cheers
    • Like x 1
  18. Maissie New Player

Where is SMALLVILLE????? Its gone
  19. iSolar Well-Known Player

Actually, it's rated "T" for teen, and what teenagers don't use that kind of language?
    • Like x 1
  20. T102NEMESIS Active Player

next week is hall of doom armory lpve right?