LEGENDARY HEROES - USPS3 - 21+ League

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Captain Narcolepsy, Aug 11, 2013.

1. Captain Narcolepsy New Player

2. AbsoluteZero Committed Player

Hey cap maybe you can answer this question for me is tier 2 pvp armor tradable? specificly the avatar bombadier set
  3. Captain Narcolepsy New Player

None of the armor sets that you purchase for marks in PVP or PVE can be traded.
  4. AbsoluteZero Committed Player

Ok thanks was just curious I want the avatar style but didn't know if I had to do pvp stuff to get it or if there was another way
  5. Captain Narcolepsy New Player

6. Captain Narcolepsy New Player

7. army New Player

Come join the fun -
    Very active afternoon and late night league.
    We run T5'S / old raids and alerts for feats, styles , skill points and to help lower league members get marks..
  8. Captain Narcolepsy New Player

9. Captain Narcolepsy New Player

10. Captain Narcolepsy New Player

11. Dark Warrior Active Player

Hi, I'll be 32 at the end of the month and I've been interested in checking your league out with my main, Dark Warrior. He is a Quantum controller with a (as of this writing) 98 CR and 135 skill points.
  12. Captain Narcolepsy New Player

looking forward to adding you to the league.. i added you to my friends list and will hit you up when you log on.
  13. Captain Narcolepsy New Player

14. Captain Narcolepsy New Player

15. Astr0 Death New Player

TK Soulxx LVL 21 Mental Controller
    Had 2 30s before. Never been farther then CR 48.
    Been studying on the game hard. Will be 30 VERY soon. Premium Member. I start my job tomorrow, and will be getting a mic, and Legendary within a few weeks. Was going to switch TK to Earth but if you need a Troll I am fine with that. Just email me in game, I will respond. TK Soulxx (thats pronounced Soulex) :D Thanks.....
  16. Captain Narcolepsy New Player

I added you to my friends list and will speak to you in-game.. ;)
  17. scotch74 New Player

Joined this league about a week ago and can vouch they are a good group of people...I'm in between mics at the moment but listening in on chat everyone seems pretty positive and no "N" word being thrown around every 20 seconds like seemingly every other league I've run with. Also really helpful....needed help taking down the Arena Champion in Gotham Wasteland and expected maybe one reply, instead got at least four in like thirty seconds!
  18. Saybro Committed Player

Hey guys, i posted in the "official thread and came across this one. You guys seem like a good bunch. Heres my stats
    *Name: Pyro Strata
    *Faction: Hero
    *Server: USPS3
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points CR65/47sp
    *Power: Fire
    *Role: Tank
    *Do you have a mic: Yes
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play: Legendary for 3 months as of 2 days ago. Will probably do the year after. If i find a league that plays. Plus you know gta 5 is coming and this holiday season is full of games coming out.
    *About yourself: I'm 27 and currently in the U.S. Army, stationed in fort hood with 1st CAV. I played for a while and got my armor to tier 2 and my combat rating was 45-50. Then LIFE happened and other games came along. I have sense gotten back into playing it. I am a fire tank. I'm ok I would say as I dont know what good is. I Just want to become a strong person in the game so then I can help guide people on there like a few people have done for me. I would also like to attain marks so I will be strong enough to do so. My weapon of CHOICE would be martial arts, but i can't seem to ever get a good drop from it. But for right now im using dual pistols and one handed. Just depends on my mood. Both are 103. I do want stronger though.
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? Just some people to play with who have fun playing. Who don't take this damn game so serious to heart (if you are that mad, just turn the thing off). I'd like to get with a group who know's what they are doing so that I can learn from them and later mentor others in the same fashion.
  19. Captain Narcolepsy New Player

Hi, Pyro..

I added you to my friends list and will send you a league invite when i see you online. We would be happy to have you join up and try out our fine group of players!
  20. Saybro Committed Player

Will do man. I have cq tonight so I may be on if i get a break in between. But I look forward to playing with you guys! thanks =)