League Hall Kudos

Discussion in 'Concluded' started by Mepps, Jul 31, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Serj Committed Player

@ meeps so only the leagues that deliberately spent an extra 25k will be featured on that list? (don't get me wrong, im happy that my league is one of the first 5 to get a league hall in US PC, but there's no real recognition for that is there, just for spending more prestige than others) as mentioned above different leagues chose how to spend their prestige, all-stars chose to spend it on bank slots.

tbh I don't think it's fair towards leagues who did get their league hall before the rest of the server (like justice girls) but did not put it where you wanted them to put it to be recognized.

there should be more than just "the first league who put it here" type of kudos.
    • Like x 1
  2. jr1nc Dedicated Player

with all do respect... my league acquired the Crater Tycho hall! although we are not on that list ... my league has become more active and fun to play with ... so this list means nothing to me... because now i can say i have a great league to play with! that is my prize for accomplishment no list is going to give me this!
    • Like x 2
  3. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

It's a kudos thread for firsts overall and firsts in the most exciting locations. I think you might be taking it a bit too seriously.
    • Like x 9
  4. Serj Committed Player

so if it's firsts overall shouldn't other leagues be up there as well? like justice girls, all-stars... im sure there are a few more.

having this list the way it is now is like saying "thank you for spending more"... am i looking at it from the wrong angle? because there's nothing even remotely close to first about that. i don't understand where is the recognition directed to.
    • Like x 3
  5. Battosai New Player

it's weird I talk with a member of Fullmetal on EUPS they pray hall league 08/01/14 1:00 on, the league has THE magifisaint beg 18H00 07/31/14 and the League of gravity yet rather why put wrong information
  6. Web Well-Known Player

The Justice Girls didn't get their league hall before the rest of the server, the got it before everyone except us.
    That is in no way meant to be disrespectful to their league, but I just don't see the same post being made for Loot if we were second.
    People have tried to diminish our accomplishment through every possible mean (replays spammers, using alts,etc)but it doesn't change the fact we were first. That's what we wanted to be, so that's what we did.

We are trying to enjoy our moment, but we've spent the majority of that moment defending ourselves because no one wants to accept five people no one has heard of in a league no one has heard of, was first at something.

Thank you for the kudos thread devs, and congrats to the other people on the list.
    • Like x 6
  7. hoaxone Committed Player

Being 2nd on USPS...I don't mind.I should've stayed up that night.
  8. Mister Brees New Player

But the justice girls weren't first. Loot was.

The two other locations are super famous. It doesn't have anything to do with prestige. Wouldn't it be cool and noteworthy to put your hall on the same place that Armstrong walked?
    • Like x 3
  9. Serj Committed Player

talking about disrespect and yet you do it yourself, smooth.
  10. Mister Brees New Player

I though versatile gaming was second. They were streaming right after us.
  11. Notangie New Player

Gotta love the community goodwill and solidarity these types of threads bring.
    • Like x 2
  12. Web Well-Known Player

That's not disrespect, that's me correcting your statement.
    • Like x 3
  13. Serj Committed Player

no, i don't see it. having to name the places as the real locations on the moon itself as a selling point doesn't make it noteworthy, call me unimaginative.

the bottom line is, if the prestige value was not 50k and 25k instead that list would have been alot bigger. like it or not, armstrong or not it is what it is.
    • Like x 1
  14. Serj Committed Player

what im trying to say is, justice girls for example.. got their league hall before LegiaoDoCrime and PLAY forFUN but are not recognized for it. the fact that the two leagues listed have gotten theirs in a specific location is irrelevant to what this thread stands for.

"cool places" as mepps called them, are personal preferences and I don't think personal preference should even be in the equation when giving kudos to the leagues that got their halls first on a server.
  15. Volkenraider Loyal Player

Who did you speak to from FMH?
  16. hoaxone Committed Player

Hmm I didn't know that.I knew we was 2hrs after DD.
  17. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We have all the firsts listed. Justice Girls were second on US PC.
    • Like x 7
  18. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Thread locked.
    • Like x 6
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.