Launching November 4: Episode 18, Atomic, Game Update 54, Cross Faction PvE, and R&D Gear System!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Nov 2, 2015.

1. apocalypsegodx Loyal Player

The dps side is pritty much where the want it give or take
    But the more important side tanking still needs a lil something weather it's some more cc resistance or some mitigation via the aura
    • Like x 1
  2. krytine Loyal Player

No hotfix but now make dev tunso will start reworking electric heal and dps. Electric love or hate it
  3. Miserable Dedicated Player

So, all these treats in one day. Sweet! Can we expect the game to be f*cked up for at least a week? lol
    • Like x 3
  4. coco Committed Player

Not that I don't trust ' zorile's' word or anyone else's but I need to hear from someone that works on the game that indeed there are no VII expert plans in this launch. Because if not then I guess there will be no need for replay badges since that would be the only reason I would purchase more.
  5. bagofboom Committed Player

I've got an old respec token I bought but never used that's going on my dust covered cr 90ish Sorcery toon. I've already got too many low level alts twiddling their thumbs to create a new guy (or gal) for Atomic. I intend to super level him up so I can die a lot in the new episode. :cool: Lovin' the monthly content, always something to look forward to and work towards. Geeked for the new styles also.

Long Live DCUO!!
    • Like x 1
  6. Aglorenzini Dedicated Player

I'm just wondering how they currently see the balance between both AMs. I believe the combo AM is weaker.
    There could be a loadout that makes its combo version be similar or stronger, I don't know, but I want to know what they think so that I know what to expect.
    • Like x 2
  7. apocalypsegodx Loyal Player

I saw zero vii expert plans on test
    • Like x 2
  8. apocalypsegodx Loyal Player

The combos where out performing the pressure am then the fixed it
    Now the pressure am seems to be slightly better facing a sparing target
    • Like x 1
  9. VLADIMPALER Active Player

i.................... i dont know how the game just keeps getting better..... UNLESS................. you go all out and do a crime syndicate vs the dcuo? just saying... then sir..... you will be legendary.
    • Like x 3
  10. coco Committed Player

Thanks for the info, can't say I'm in the least bit pleased that I am still buying synthetic VI, or making VII's because I feal it's a waste to fully mod just to have to turn around buy total recovery kits, less than a month later, but not your fault you just a messenger so to speak.
  11. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Some people are typing from their phones or tablets...auto-correct ruins everything.
    • Like x 6
  12. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Duct tape man...DUCT!! Gawd...;):D
    • Like x 2
  13. krytine Loyal Player

N
    W maybe dev tunso will have the time to start working the overhaul on electric healing and dps
    • Like x 2
  14. DustyAnkh Loyal Player

Oh heck yea !
    • Like x 1
  15. MrSpLaShx3 New Player

Great all this new stuff coming in but still can't fix pvp wonderful
  16. MrSpLaShx3 New Player

BUT I call the name GU54 :D for my new toon
  17. Zaptoid New Player

*rubs hands together*

Bring it !
  18. CikaBang Level 30

Thank you. This really is great news!
  19. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

Looks at the Date oct 3rd darn i wanted to be oct 4th :mad: oh well 24 hours left well if you include the downtime be longer but oh well it will be worth the wait. :D
  20. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

Mepps just wondering i assume there will be done time what would be the estimated downtime be?