Last one to post wins

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Rockin earth, Jul 2, 2013.

1. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

2. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

So, umm, when exactly are they going to switch to 48hours between Server Shutdown? o_O
    Because, it hasn't started yet...
  3. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

the what now?
  4. FoolsFire Devoted Player

5. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Mepps mentioned changing from a daily Maintenance to an every 48 hours Maintenance, butt for the last week it has still been daily

Can't remember where or when he mentioned it, so maybe got it wrong or maybe they were just planning on the change and haven't started yet
  6. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Is Powergirl still a Kryptonian? o_O
  7. bareheiny 10000 Post Club

Why would she not be?
  8. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

If you don't hear from me for a week, OPA!

That said, only asked because someone mentioned that she was now a magic-based Atlantean, and seeing how knowledge of DC is largely from this game (and the wonderfully players and fans), wanted to check
  9. Doctor Nova Devoted Player

Meh. i've been getting so many white loot, Apex Lewgends, errrrr tipe n graat. elderly can no longer drive. take their license give them free city transportaipon. learning the map is challenging when you get no gun and run for your life repeatedly
  10. bareheiny 10000 Post Club

Apparently sometime around '85, she was retconned to be the granddaughter of an Atlantean sorcerer. Sometime in the '90s her Atlantean heritage re-retconned or something, so she's back to being the Earth 2 cousin of Supermuppet.
  11. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Thank you
    Yeah, that's DC all right: retconning a retcon :p
  12. Arwen Skywalker Loyal Player

13. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Was just thinking how PeeGee being a fish-fry and still being a Kryptonian isn't mutually exclusive: Smallville (and that rubbish 'Krypton') tell us that they have been visiting us for a couple hundred years, so it's plausible that her Granny (or Great-Granny) brought home some 'little swimmers'
  14. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Hmm, just noticed some Daybreak branded merchandise on the main page (cups and stuff), does that mean they have started making physical products again? Got most of the branded EQ Zippo(tm) lighters and two EQ2 journals (didn't get the reported pewter bookmarks though :(), even an EQ2 backpack (one of the straps came loose the first time used it :()
    Would be nice to get something physical again :D
  15. Doctor Nova Devoted Player

16. Arwen Skywalker Loyal Player

17. XD2 New Player

XD Wins this One
    Don't make me smack you !!! I'm Funny
  18. Arwen Skywalker Loyal Player

XD "wins this" One
    but his name is XD2
  19. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

20. Doctor Nova Devoted Player

Anyone watching the Magicians on SYFY? I found previous seasons on Netflix and got hooked. I've been watching the current season 4 on Amazon.

[IMG]