Last one to post wins

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Rockin earth, Jul 2, 2013.

1. montazumas revenge Devoted Player

What about "2 shame , 3 shame"
  2. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

Forgot about that. :p
  3. iAquamanJLA Well-Known Player

4. Yaoi Pope Dedicated Player

Every time I see Mxyzptlk, my mind goes straight to Gazoo.

[IMG]
    [IMG]
  5. IIThe QuestionII Loyal Player

Guys, has it ever happened to you, that you put on weight in order to play a role and THEN you remember that you are not even an actor? D:
    • Like x 1
  6. Draxton Well-Known Player

Heh Yes all the time.. but I look into the mirror and also point saying "I am not crazy, you're crazy"
    • Like x 1
  7. Darkerusaelp Devoted Player

8. montazumas revenge Devoted Player

Season 2 ep 5
    Elecktra :D
  9. bareheiny 10000 Post Club

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  10. Arwen Skywalker Loyal Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  11. Darkerusaelp Devoted Player

I want a flaming sword in DCUO. I'm so jelly of that Scott Pilgrim.
  12. Darkerusaelp Devoted Player

Now your talking my language.
  13. Darkerusaelp Devoted Player

My ex girlfriend told me the same thing. #truestory
  14. Doctor Nova Devoted Player

15. Doctor Nova Devoted Player

16. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

17. Yaoi Pope Dedicated Player

Quentin Tarantino directs Marvel's The Avengers in Kick-*** Hateful 8 Parody Trailer!

http://moviepilot.com/posts/3824600

"More than just a good director, Quentin Tarantino is the icon of a generation. American independent cinema was never the same after Pulp Fiction back in 1994, which took the Palm D'or in Cannes and nothing less than 7 Academy Award nominations, including best picture, best director and best screenplay (awarded with the Oscar). And that was only Tarantino's third work on features. Two years earlier, Reservoir Dogs was called as "The Greatest Independent Film of All Time" by Empire Magazine.

Hated by some and loved by many, Tarantino's movies are always a rich cinematographic experience. His scripts are often non-linear stories, satirical subject matter and full of pop references. But how far could he go on pop experiments? Would he ever direct a huge superhero movie? One of the newest YouTube mashup channels, Darth Blender, gave it a try! The Avengers characters are shown as the director's last work, The Hateful Eight. And the result is just amazing!"

18. bareheiny 10000 Post Club

o_O is he holding the sword around the wrong way?
  19. montazumas revenge Devoted Player

He looks left handed
  20. bareheiny 10000 Post Club

The top hand is where the strength comes from, the bottom is for control (although I may be misremembering...it's been a while)....

...but the blade looks like it's curving the wrong way.